The legendary Fester

What a :censored:ing pain in the arse, I told him to shut the :censored: up several times!!!

What a pain in the arse, moaning and shouting at Taylor all the way through it!!!

I often wonder if Taylor can hear him, and if so does it affect his game?

I often wonder if Taylor can hear him, and if so does it affect his game?

Taylor must have heard him today, Dickov aswell!

He used to stand near me in the paddock (20 years ago)and since has sat upstairs in the mainstand for years. He has recently moved to the bottom tier for the last few matches (golden ticket).

He argued with at least a dozen people today. He knows me and I could not hold back any longer, I had to tell him to pipe down. He was a pain in the arse!

I heard a chap giving Taylor grief right from KO. Heck, it wasn't just Taylor he was abusing.....

More than enough other fans were entering into 'debates' with him so i left it - choosing to focus on giving that little pr1ck Nathan Jones some grief instead

The Golden Ticket offer hasnt half brought out some right herberts though

Money through the gates like; but still - jeez

I heard a chap giving Taylor grief right from KO. Heck, it wasn't just Taylor he was abusing.....

More than enough other fans were entering into 'debates' with him so i left it - choosing to focus on giving that little pr1ck Nathan Jones some grief instead

The Golden Ticket offer hasnt half brought out some right herberts though

Money through the gates like; but still - jeez

Spot on sly, I said the same today. In a perverse kind of way I would rather have 3,000 supporters in the ground than an extra 1,500 tossers and that is sad.

People were on the verge of fighting today because of some tool giving it the big one! He was vocal at every bad pass and both their goals, yet said :censored: all when we scored!

he is an absolute prick who should be banned for life, he got on everybody's tits all game and was having a go at players before we had started, how does this help anybody, I have never felt like chinning one of our own before but yesterday came close, I know we need as many fans as possible but not like this tool, get him banned, stick him in the away end if we need the money so much, the best part was when we scored he was sat sulking like a little kid, bottom lip hanging out - just stay at home uncle knob head.

The young lads behind me were slagging Taylor off every time he got the ball yesterday. The woman behind them ended up having a go at them and telling them there's no point going if you're going to get on your own players' backs. She was really screechy and did get carried away but 1) it was a fair point she was making and 2) there was absolutely no need for them to respond with "I'll :censored:ing kill you" and "this is why women shouldn't be allowed to go to football". Couldn't help thinking "yeah I don't know why we bother going either". Between that, and the news about Morais and (far more seriously, obviously) Muamba, and the trouble in Rochdale town centre, I'm really struggling to give a :censored: about the result yesterday.

Edited by rosa

Some guy infront of me yesterday wouldn't shut up moaning about Tarky everytime he touched the ball 'don't :censored:ing hoof it Tarky pass it!' when he was being closed down by 2 rochdale players and no passes available apart from hoof.

Also, what happened in Rochdale after the game? I know the Regal wouldn't let people back in after the game at around 5.30...

So what singles him out from the rest of the Main Stand moaners? Then again I moved to the Chaddy End so the girlfriend can take advantage of the golden ticket and the Chaddy End is getting just as bad.

We're not all moaners in the main stand fair enough there are some. Who just go there to have a moan

Couldn't get a drink anywhere in the centre after the game yesterday.

Got in Bar 5 and further up the road Last Orders after the game no problem. To be fair to Fester when he his not on Taylor back he his actually a sound person to know.