Finally found some consistency..

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pathetic defending should be trying to close out the game, really cant wait for the excuses again, we played well and so on, ohh I forgot you don't get points for playing well you have to score more than the other team, no season ticket for me next season finally fed up with the sh**e second half of the season year on year

The knives are out tonight aren't they? Lets be honest, did anyone expect a win? Let's not forget there's a reason Stevenage have been up and around the play-offs for most of the season. We've got an injury crisis, with Furman, Wes, Simpson out that's 3 of our best players out. We had a CB/CM at left-back and a striker upfront who can't score in front of an open goal currently. Start of season most people said we'd finish bottom half/mid table which is where we are now, with a couple of games in hand on a few teams around us.

It's not the price of the games any more its the dross on the pitch that is keeping people away

I'm sick to death of us being :censored:, and a soft touch! People will only put up with so much before they finally lose patience and drift away. When these 2 next golden ticket games are over we'll be lucky to get 2000 through the gate at this rate.

The knives are out tonight aren't they? Lets be honest, did anyone expect a win? Let's not forget there's a reason Stevenage have been up and around the play-offs for most of the season. We've got an injury crisis, with Furman, Wes, Simpson out that's 3 of our best players out. We had a CB/CM at left-back and a striker upfront who can't score in front of an open goal currently. Start of season most people said we'd finish bottom half/mid table which is where we are now, with a couple of games in hand on a few teams around us.

lol.

The knives are out because the club we support is sliding into the abyss.

I suspect most if not all of the clubs dwindling fanbase know it.

We might stay up,we might not.

TBH its irelevant in the grand scheme of things.

No cash,a falling down stadium,a dwindling fanbase,poor team.

Do i need to go on?

Wonder what mr corney is thinking..

We're going round In circles on this board. Yes people at the start of the season would be happy with lower mid table but it's the manner of how we find ourselves where we are. Concentration levels, failure to keep clean sheets, failure to play well in both halves, dickovs annoying persistence in playing out of form players, or player should I say. Running out of steam again, yes it's down to injuries but there's still enough quality in the team to avoid these consistent defeats.

The most worrying thing aside from the obvious well highlighted ones is that pretty much everyone knew what was going to happen as the second half went on.

The slide into oblivion gathers pace...

Corporal Jones . . . i love you

lol.

Do i need to go on?

lol.

Win against Rochdale and put in a good performance and it'll be play-off talk again and we're on the up. Win against Dale and Hartlepool and no one will even remember this defeat.

There are clubs out there in a lot worse position than us.

Yes, we've got a falling down stadium, but there are plans in place to get the stadium re-done. We would of had a re-developed BP by now if it wasn't for the credit crunch. Yes we have no cash, but there's alot more clubs out there with less cash. Compared to others, we're in a good way currently.

lol.

Do i need to go on?

I tend to agree.

Wasn't Corporal Jones also the one who predicted there'd be no new stadium?!

When did anyone last see Corney at a game btw?

Corney is down south at weekends, so he can spend more time with his kids whilst their growing up etc. He said it in an interview a bit ago I think.

Season was over after JPT result against Chesterfield.

Agreed , didn't the club say it would be the next 6 weeks or something similar that would decide the season ?

Rubbish , 29th Jan finished the spirit of the team & has led us into the all too familiar end of season collapse.

1 shot on target , we are not only a poor team, but are becoming unwatchable , it's supposed to be entertaining this game.

People will only put up with so much Rob. I fully expected we'd get beat tonight, but it simply compounds two absolutely piss poor results at BP last week! That's why people are severely pissed off tonight!