Game on Saturday

With the game around the corner, What would be your ideal starting 11?

Also.

I really do hope that the Atmosphere is decent. I know it's going to be difficult to generate it due to the poor form recently but i feel this a time where the players need the fans to be the 12th man.

Id go for adeyemi at left back its not ideal but diallo has had a run now and for me is simply not good enough , hes unbelievably slow cant stop a cross and offers next to nothing attacking wise this would also give adeyemi a break from central midfield. Id give youseff a chance next to furman . Get marsh brown back on the left so what if hes on twitter late its not as if hes out steaming is it ? If he does the business on the pitch why does it matter? hes 19 and in a new city . Get morais and kmb swapping wings occasionaly because lets be honest you wanna play, and have a decent chance of having a better performance, on the right wing in our team behind kieran lee rather than on the left . Maybe people should think about taylor stuck on the left all these years who decent has he had playing behind him? Simon charlton ? Who else ? Sheehan and jones for a few games ? Slim pickings. You know with lee playing behind you youre going to get good passes into your feet and the constant overlap option, lee is our best player by a mile and i wouldn't begrudge him a move to the championship in the slightest yet after hearing about his pay cuts and wanting to stay local I think hel stay .

Edited by GravityGrave

time to rest Kuqi? Tank and Simpson up front?

Can't fault Shefki's attitude (hmm maybe) or effort but the fact is its just not happening for him/us and we need a shake up. Yes, he's scored a few this season but his purple patch seems a long time ago now and we just aren't scoring enough.

Not sure Tank is the answer really as he was never prolific first time around but give him a go I say.

Bouzanis

Lee

Brown

M'voto

Diallo

Morais

Furman

M'changama

KMB

Tonk

Bunn

Agreed of only dickov would see sense and give kuqi a go on the bench. I dont call it being dropped, more bringing him on with a point to prove chomping at the bit.

I think we need to "get in their faces" today and bring back the pressing game that we saw early last season, eg hudds at home. I know that's easier said than done! Has to be mchangama and furman in centre mid in my opinion for us to be able to harass and press enough to put them off their game.