We could learn a thing or two

I have seen them twice this season and have to be one of if not the direst side in this league, constant niggly fouls to break up play, stick their boot it, shoves all the time at set-peices real are as dirty as they come

On the other hand we just let players run past us rather than the wednesday chop them mentality

I really belive the goalscoring issue is down to our :censored: defence as we put more pressure on ourselves to score as we are always going to concede

Im pissed off at the moment to say the least, i was going to go wycombe before today and now im thinking whats the point to watch shower of :censored:e simply not good enough

We have no one that can head it, all the crosses that come into the box and dealt with so easy by their defence, yet at our end we struggle so much,

so why do we punt everything long,

Not sure yet why Mr Bunn is in the team, what does he contribute to the final outcome...

I have seen them twice this season and have to be one of if not the direst side in this league, constant niggly fouls to break up play, stick their boot it, shoves all the time at set-peices real are as dirty as they come

On the other hand we just let players run past us rather than the wednesday chop them mentality

I really belive the goalscoring issue is down to our :censored: defence as we put more pressure on ourselves to score as we are always going to concede

Im pissed off at the moment to say the least, i was going to go wycombe before today and now im thinking whats the point to watch shower of :censored:e simply not good enough

The thing that stood out to me was how little pressure we put on Wendies when they were in possession. And how the hell they did come out of that game without a single booking?

Latics have been powderpuff under PD and need to be much more physical next season, it's also distubing how the team runs out of steam after about 60 minutes.

The fitness does seem shocking beyond 60 minutes.

Hope Wes can find fitness for next season, makes such a difference having him and Furman fit and firing in the middle.

Agree Stevie and BP1960 we are so weak its unreal, I would love to see some of these lads wearing their heart on theor sleves, granted we dont have the funds or the talent of other side but what i can not take is this weak crap, I would love to be Wednesday dirty as they come but coming out of games with wins

How weak was the free kick given on their 2nd goal complete joke, we could be playing to this time next week and wouldnt have score still

We have no one that can head it, all the crosses that come into the box and dealt with so easy by their defence, yet at our end we struggle so much,

Not sure yet why Mr Bunn is in the team, what does he contribute to the final outcome...

I actually quite like the look of Bunn, albeit today is the first time I've seen him. Don't think we used him enough though.

Bunn was the only one who looked dangerous today.

Latics have been powderpuff under PD and need to be much more physical next season, it's also distubing how the team runs out of steam after about 60 minutes.

There were a couple of occasions yesterday when diallo and lee ( in seperate instances ) were chasing back and were treading water and practically running on the spot.

This.

Everybody is so desperate for him to be the second coming when in reality he has contributed little to nothing in the games he's played apart from ok workrate. He's fresher than most of our players so that should be a given, yet it seems the general consensus is he should be in the team every game. I'd much rather one of our own youngsters ran about being average instead.