Adeyemi gone back

I thought that at first, but the OS says that we decided not to renew.

Looking at SSN last night - there were 1 or 2 loan extensions from league 1 & league 2 clubs so it appears others are extending. I think we (Corney more to the point) has said go with what you have for the last 4 games. So, M'Changama will be in line to start IMO in that case.

He has played in more matches than any player , other than Lee & Kuqi , this season.

He must have felt part of the team & probably expected & wanted to help his mates get the necessary points in the last few games.

I'm guessing he will be shocked at not being wanted any more (been wanted for almost all the season to this point ) , not much sign of loyalty to a limited but hard working lad ,not impressed.

I'm guessing he will be shocked at not being wanted any more (been wanted for almost all the season to this point ) , not much sign of loyalty to a limited but hard working lad ,not impressed.

maybe Norwich want him back?

Don't be surprised to see him on Match of the Day in the next few weeks.

maybe Norwich want him back?

Don't be surprised to see him on Match of the Day in the next few weeks.

i wouldnt be, we had jason lowe and he's made a solid season in the prem this year. adeyemi is a similar player and looks to have the right attitude to do alright for himself. probably toughened him up quite a lot and made him a better player than when he arrived, so good luck to him.

shame injuries forced him to be the senior midfielder didnt help us, and having furman/wes next to him would have seen him score more.

I'm unsure what people saw in Adeyemi. Ran around a lot but no real end product and Furman was having to compensate for him on Monday.

It will be good to see M'Changama start, get a few games under his belt and earn a new contract with us. At least he's our player rather than us attempting to develop another teams player.