Adeyemi gone back

Don't think anyone will be too bothered about this given his displays. Always put in a shift which was probably why he was only ever criticised on a message board. Does leave us short on numbers in there. Return of Wes?

He always looked a decent prospect as an attacking midfielder - a shame that he was not often used in that way.

I wonder if he will go the way of two of our more recent loanees (Lowe and White) or continue a la Mantom?

Cheers Tom - great goal against MK Dons! :wink:

Thank god for that, I have never had a go at the lad but CM just simply isn't hyis position. He failed far to often to get a foothold in the game. On the odd occasion where he got wound he would put in a reasonable shift but too anonymous for most of the time.

Young Youssef looked more lively in there and hopefully he will get a shot at showing what he can do, at least he had a part in our last goal!

I think he'll go on to do well and wouldn't be disappointed to see him back next season.

However, this would be based on him progressing and improving on this season. There could be a decent box-to-box midfielder in there and he's obvioulsy keen on bursting into the box and should be scoring more than he does.

If he can improve on his composure in finishing and be 'involved' or dictate a game on a more consistent basis (which I would expect him to do with more experience) then he'll do well for himself.

Really pleased about this as he seemed undroppable by dickov. Went missing far too often in games, 1 burst forward a game is not good enough. Good luck to him in the future though.

Edited by Schlieb

I think he'll go on to do well and wouldn't be disappointed to see him back next season.

However, this would be based on him progressing and improving on this season. There could be a decent box-to-box midfielder in there and he's obvioulsy keen on bursting into the box and should be scoring more than he does.

If he can improve on his composure in finishing and be 'involved' or dictate a game on a more consistent basis (which I would expect him to do with more experience) then he'll do well for himself.

this..... Good post

People sat near me loved him for his one forward run a game, but I wasn't overly impressed. Wasnt physical enough or quick enough to challenge and his passing was erratic. His finishing wasn't all that great either he was capable of bursting into the opposition box but only got 3 goals all season. cant think what this means for Satuday tho, Simspon into midfield? Wes back - he surely cant be fit and his shoulder surely needs more time to heal??? odd one this

Thank god for that, I have never had a go at the lad but CM just simply isn't hyis position. He failed far to often to get a foothold in the game. On the odd occasion where he got wound he would put in a reasonable shift but too anonymous for most of the time.

Young Youssef looked more lively in there and hopefully he will get a shot at showing what he can do, at least he had a part in our last goal!

I'm pretty sure Carlo Corazzin was involved in our last goal.

He'll turn out to be a decent footballer.

If he'd played more games alongside Furman we'd have seen more of him. As it is, he's spent half the season as our senior central midfielder - simply too early in a career for that.

As for him being played a lot - Dickov can state a case to other managers that it's worth sending their lads to Latics. Reece Brown for a season next year anybody?

Adeyemi did a hell of a lot of work with very little reward.

He did a lot of running without the ball and a lot of closing down.

I'd much prefer to see him on the ball or making tackles.

Our dynamic has changed with him in the team. Hopefully it changes back to what it was before now.

Good luck Tom. Nice lad who works hard.

Unfortunately doesn't fit into our style of play.

Corney cutting the cost for the last 4 games or preparing the sacking of dickov has he actually come out and defended dickov Mr Corney?

You mean the dreaded vote of confidence? No, he hasn't but I bet Dickov is glad for it, if Corney defends PD the latter will be gone a few weeks later. As for Tom A leaving, Corney said after they got to 50 points he wanted youths to play, well we are 1 win or 2 draws they're clearly confident it can be done without Tom A.

Good player, abit more maturity and confidence he would have been great for us. Wouldn't mind having him back next season, but work on that shooting Tom.

I thought he was decent but didn't make enough of an impact in such a key area of the pitch. Although a player like him who's only just turned 20 and is still developing is rarely going to put in a high level of performance consistently. I could see him being a reliable Championship player in his mid to late 20's if he keeps progressing in the lower leagues. If Norwich release him I wouldn't mind having him here as 3rd choice centre-mid but I'd guess that he'd want regular 1st team football next year and I don't think he's good enough for that with us yet.

The thing I don't get is that it was our decision to let him go right now. It's an area in which we are really short on players and if M'Changama was regarded as being better than him why didn't he start instead of him for the last four games? Surely the management don't think that we're guaranteed safety yet with such a big game coming up at the weekend?

Can't fault him for his work ethic but an absolute nothing player.

Box to box midfielder? Once a game.

Playmaker? No.

Battler? No.

Good in the air? No.

Dangerous at corners? No.

Strength on the ball? No.

Link up player? No.

10 out of 10 for running around like a headless chicken for 90 minutes but headless chickens are not what we need.

Closing note: thought his best games were at right back when Lee resorted to the left.

Playmaker? No.

Battler? No.

Good in the air? No.

Link up player? No.

10 out of 10 for running around like a headless chicken for 90 minutes but headless chickens are not what we need.

Closing note: thought his best games were at right back when Lee resorted to the left.

This.

Playmaker? No.

Battler? No.

Good in the air? No.

Link up player? No.

+1 on that.

I would start by saying he deserves a bit of praise....he wanted to be here; he kept extending the loan as well as the club did, and as others have said, he did at least run about a bit (!).....he's far from the worst loanee we've ever had.

But - if being a pro footballer merely involved running about for 90mins then I be one.

He wasn't involved enough at all, and as the post above says; he was a bit of a nothing midfielder - not a ball winner, not a box to box, not a play-maker....nothing really. He just ran alot.

For him to have reached 45 games is a bit of a damming stat for PD really - no way should he have accrued so many games for us.

Good luck for the rest of his career to the lad, but I wouldn't want to see him back here again; especially as an outright signing.

+1 on that.

I would start by saying he deserves a bit of praise....he wanted to be here; he kept extending the loan as well as the club did, and as others have said, he did at least run about a bit (!).....he's far from the worst loanee we've ever had.

But - if being a pro footballer merely involved running about for 90mins then I be one.

He wasn't involved enough at all, and as the post above says; he was a bit of a nothing midfielder - not a ball winner, not a box to box, not a play-maker....nothing really. He just ran alot.

For him to have reached 45 games is a bit of a damming stat for PD really - no way should he have accrued so many games for us.

Good luck for the rest of his career to the lad, but I wouldn't want to see him back here again; especially as an outright signing.

Yep. Great attitude, not enough ability.