Which wingers do you want playing for Latics next season?

157 members have voted

1. 1. Morais

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Marsh-Brown

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Taylor

• Yes
    • No
  4. 4. Millar

• Yes
    • No
  5. 5. Connor Hughes

• Yes
    • No
  6. 6. Josh Parker

• Yes
    • No

some outsanding crosses from morais yesterday.....last few weeks hes been one of the only players to look interested. Hes the only keeper for me, the rest....

parker - obviously disruptive, but should have been played up front.

hughes - looks too lightweight

marsh-brown - headless chicken

millar - hes never really been given a run. he really should have been found a loan home for a while to get games in. probably too late now

taylor - doesnt want to be here., rather not have him if its just because he cant get picked up anywhere else

If someone had said Morais would have had 96% of fans wanting him to stay in the run up to Christmas then they'd have been roundly laughed at. His 'approval rating' here is testament to the progress he's made in 2012.

I'd give Hughes and McGrath (not on here - isn't he a winger?) a go for the last couple of games and see how they get on.

Fair call. He was an afterthought as a winger tbh. I did ponder adding him to the strikers but couldn't be arsed.

To Milar's credit from what I have seen he's been working hard in the reserves, he needs some more muscle on him though to become effective in this division (same applies to Winchester).

Edited by BP1960