Season Ticket Ordered

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Renewed ours today, me and my good lady will be venturing down to BP again next season. 200 mile round trip, 2 OAP still passionate about the club, and anyway what else would we do on a Saturday? We still have family in Oldham so we can kill 2 birds with one stone. Got to say though we hope it's better next season as this one has been grim.

Renewed today x2!

Just went to renew mine online, but there's not a chance I'm paying a £6.56 booking fee to pay by debit card. Talk about money for old rope!

So, I'll be sending her indoors down to BP on Thursday!

Anyone reckon they'll give more time for the discount? Although I could afford it now, I'm off to kos in a few week and it will effect my spending money!

I hope so for anyone who cant afford to stump up now.

Although I paid mine by debit card today (only because I dont like having too much on DD), my brother has continued on the finance deal..........twenty odd quid a month I think?

Just went to renew mine online, but there's not a chance I'm paying a £6.56 booking fee to pay by debit card. Talk about money for old rope!

Hope she's got some clout down there, discount ends tomorrow night.

It says no charge for DC???? FFs don't tell me I've gotta now drive down during work time just to order one??

I applied for the three month intrest free option, does anyone no when the loan company contacts you??

Within a couple if days! Your seat, like mine has been reserved so don't worry about the cut off date for cheap tickets etc

Word to the wise tho, check the documents thoroughly when they arrive .... they sent me the stuff for the 10 month interest scheme last year ... TWICE! Or is it just me that thinks that they hope that people just sign them and send them back off without reading them properly?

I'll head to BP today for the old fella's and mine. So PD lets have a better more attractive side to watch and SC & Co that's have some movement with the club that's positive.

You'll see ST's slump once again and if there is no cheer on the club going forward with the ground and plans to move up a division your pay on the day will slump too.

Edited by Lags

No rush at the ticket office this afty....... but good to see another kid applying for a ten pounder (appeared to be a newby) hopefully we deliver an exciting side to capture them.....little do they know what fate awaits if we do............................................. ha ha

Just wondering why the deadline is noon, and not at the end of the day to give fans a chance to get down after work ?

I know there's been plenty of chance and a late night opening..................but latics fans are notorious for arriving late.