Season Ticket Ordered

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'd spent £300 on something I don't think I'd want it posting via standard post and the it got lost in the post routine could still be used. Anything else costs quite a lot of money. Say 25% of ST holders want theirs posting that's roughly 500 STs, at £5 per ST (that's an estimate) its £2500. That pays Tarky's wages for 6 weeks.

If Exiles want theirs posting and the club won't oblige, which is not certain, can I suggest you offer to pay for the post, you might find the club more accommodating.

I never really notice whether she smiles or not, my eyes are usually fixed firmly elsewhere :shock:

people keep going on about this big tit ticket office woman, but i dont believe any of you i need pics. being a season ticket holder this year i never use the ticket office.

people keep going on about this big tit ticket office woman, but i dont believe any of you i need pics. being a season ticket holder this year i never use the ticket office.

People report she is grumpymaybe it is because Lancy Lad and other are looking at her chest, not smiling at her.

I'd imagine she would be exceptionally grumpy if people started taking photo's as well!!!!

People report she is grumpymaybe it is because Lancy Lad and other are looking at her chest, not smiling at her.

I'd imagine she would be exceptionally grumpy if people started taking photo's as well!!!!

Ha ha, you are probably right there!

I can see why the club wouldn't want to send them in the post. Regardless of the cost it's free entry to games going out in ordinary post where things can get lost/mis-sent.

If you're getting a ST then there's nothing to stop you picking it up on first day of the season? I don't get why you'd want to run the risk of it going missing simply to avoid a queue on opening day.

Reckon we need a poll about if said puppies are false or real.

Her name is Jan. She comes on here occasionally. I've known her to chat to for about 10 years. She's actually very nice, despite not grinning like a cheshire cat all the time. She was a season ticket holder in the old Lookers Paddock for years and years, which is where I first met her so, before you all tear her a new one, she is one of us and always will be.

I don't claim to know her really really well so am not sticking up for her if she's been scowling a lot of late. After all, you can't all be wrong. Perhaps she should be more professional but how :censored:e must working at Latics be what with all the constant cost cutting, your friends getting made redundant without warning etc etc. Not defending her, just saying, that she is actually very nice.

And to answer the original question, and before you all panic and think i've turned into a sensitive soul, those puppies are definately NOT real. Like I say, i've known her for years and, up until about 18 months ago, those beauties were nowhere to be seen. You only have to look at how slim the rest of her is to see that. :grin:

She doesn't even have big tits!

She managed not to totally curdle my breakfast the other morning for a change, but her parting shot when I renewed our season tickets was to inexplicably put the receipt in my husband's name despite it being me who took the forms and signed the cheque. Odd.