Blackburn Fans

Have watched Blackburn a couple of times this season, once at Eastlands when city beat em. they didnt have a shot on goal until 90th minute,

The 2nd time vs Spurs, they didn't have a shot on goal.

The fans who paid to watch either of them deserve to at least see their team have a go.

In fairness to them when watching games they have got behind the team.

That said their campaign against him has been nothing short of vindictive. It surely is a rotten club at the moment but that is the fault of the owners. Sadly I reckon without PL football they may pull the plug and if that happens I wouldn't be surprised to see them at BP in a couple of seasons time.

totally disagree with the OP here.

I work with a Blackburn fan and by going off what he has to say, coupled with the performance and some of the comments Kean's come out with post match, it's hardly surprising the fans going mental.

Owners in Venkys who clearly have another agenda in owning the club because they certainly don't look like they care about PL retaining their PL status.

An incredibly tactically inept manager who doesn't really know what he's doing.

The coming out with some gems like "We can take the positives out of the defeat, we played very well for the first 6 minutes".

Those fans have followed them all season and when you see your club being pissed on and not looked after, you have every right to voice your opinion.

Feel sorry for Blackburn. Allardyce might be a boring stylistic manager but he got results and for them to get rid of him was suicide.

They need to get rid of Kean ASAP and bring someone decent in early on so he can get some signings made depending on if they even get spends!

totally disagree with the OP here.

I work with a Blackburn fan and by going off what he has to say, coupled with the performance and some of the comments Kean's come out with post match, it's hardly surprising the fans going mental.

Owners in Venkys who clearly have another agenda in owning the club because they certainly don't look like they care about PL retaining their PL status.

An incredibly tactically inept manager who doesn't really know what he's doing.

The coming out with some gems like "We can take the positives out of the defeat, we played very well for the first 6 minutes".

Those fans have followed them all season and when you see your club being pissed on and not looked after, you have every right to voice your opinion.

Feel sorry for Blackburn. Allardyce might be a boring stylistic manager but he got results and for them to get rid of him was suicide.

They need to get rid of Kean ASAP and bring someone decent in early on so he can get some signings made depending on if they even get spends!

Would their (the fans) energy have been better expended by getting behind the team tonight?

Yes or no?

Radio 5 were saying after the game that Venky's didn't actually know Blackburn could be relegated. They thought the Premier League ran as a franchise system.

Getting what they deserve tonight. If they'd expended even half of the energy they have tonight chanting Kean out on actually backing their team, it could have been a different story.

I disagree that the fans are getting what they deserve, this is one of those moments where the fans have every right to shout disgust at the management and ownership. They certainly do not deserve their owners who have not known what was going on in the EPL, and more importantly at their club, since day one. As others have mentioned - Keane is just one of their madcap moments, and sticking by him is another one.

In light of what has happened, I think they are entitled to vent some spleen.

Unlucky Blackburn.

I hear that there's some odd goings on at Hull City too...

If the aim of booing the manager is o get him sacked, it is rather pointless doing so when the owners aren't there to hear it.

Last night in particular was a night to get behind the team in a big way. Boo like :censored: at the final whistle. But not while it's 0-0 and there's still something to play for.

I heard the other day tat Blackpool have a bigger playing budget than Blackburn. But I still think Kean's crap.

Last night in particular was a night to get behind the team in a big way. Boo like :censored: at the final whistle. But not while it's 0-0 and there's still something to play for.

Bingo, good sir!

Sing your hearts out for the lads.……

If the aim of booing the manager is o get him sacked, it is rather pointless doing so when the owners aren't there to hear it.

I heard the other day tat Blackpool have a bigger playing budget than Blackburn. But I still think Kean's crap.

Jason Lowe as a regular in the Prem tells you a lot about their budget. Although, you could maybe apply the same point to Norwich and Aaron Wilbraham!

Unfortunately the fans don't make the tackles and score the goals.

I feel a bit for Kean. If your best player is David Dunn then you're going to need a big effort to stay up.

Saying that his negative tactics have been a big part of the downfall.

There were a lot of protests last night.

Three indians got sacrificed in front of the Jack Walker statue