Jamal Campbell-Ryce Yes or No

60 members have voted

1. 1. Jamal Campbell-Ryce?

• Sign
    • Avoid

Right lads each day as the season has ended i will post the name of 1 player who has been released and on the scrap heap just really to get me through the bordem at work

Simple vote if you would like to see him here or not and throw a few opnions round

I will attempt what i see as a relisitic targets only!

Today is Jamal Campbell-Ryce

Jamal+Campbell+Ryce+3yAeftJR3uqm.jpg

Right lads each day as the season has ended i will post the name of 1 player who has been released and on the scrap heap just really to get me through the bordem at work

Simple vote if you would like to see him here or not and throw a few opnions round

I will attempt what i see as a relisitic targets only!

Today is Jamal Campbell-Ryce

Jamal+Campbell+Ryce+3yAeftJR3uqm.jpg

not for me. I want industrious grafters please.

Was on loan at Leyton Orient at one stage this season so dont think he would be worried about playing here

Dont know an awful lot of him but after watching a few clips last night he can certainly beat a player and drives at them to commit defenders and seems 2 footed

I havent voted as just by watching clips is not fair for me to pass judgement as the grafting comment as well would be unfair for me to comment on, sure someone will know him well though

Edited by laticdickovarmy