Council E-mail on ground development. (North Stand )

Planning application will be determined in August by the looks of things. Although could easily be a lot later than that (and probably will be).

Gotta be worth more than £5mil if you can get 140+ houses on there as well as everything else.

Haven't got the community benefit side of the application yet but I know they are providing more allotments to hopefully remove some opposition.

Lets just hope this gets approved

I seriously doubt all information jim mcmahon has given in that email isnt already available in the public domain. you just have to look hard enough. i really can not see him putting the whole project at risk to send 1 fan an email which he gets no benefit from.

A certain cllr who goes to bp told me this at the Carlisle home match.

This information was supplied by Councilor Jim McMahon after a basic enquiry I made.

I had a bit of a dig at the council for the lack of information and progress on what is in essence a publicly funded community initiative.

You could probably request more under the freedom of information Act with public money being used but I just wanted an update, as there has been nothing coming out of the club.

The old main stand (apparently a death trap) will have to be flattened.

We have a 3 sided ground reputation to maintain,

I'd imagine this would be the case. We'll probably have more seats in total once a new main stand is up even with the old one knocked down, so that wouldn't be a problem. The reason the Lookers was demolished will be the exact reason the main stand will go the same way.

I'd imagine this would be the case. We'll probably have more seats in total once a new main stand is up even with the old one knocked down, so that wouldn't be a problem. The reason the Lookers was demolished will be the exact reason the main stand will go the same way.

Would the number of seats have been a problem anyway?