Bouzanis Tweet

I think we can get by with having one good 'keeper, Gerrard and, if injuries dictate, a Premier League youngster on loan. From what I've seen Bouzanis has looked average League One with potential whereas Cisak has look well above average with potential. I'd keep Bouzanis if we got a very good offer for Cisak but I'm pretty sure that Bouzanis could get an offer of being No. 1 at a League 1 or League 2 club so I wouldn't be surprised to see him leave, especially if Cisak stays.

Wouldn't be surprised if Bouzanis got an offer of first-team football elsewhere. And he'd be crazy not to take it if the alternative appears to be warming the bench here as Cisak's understudy but it would be a shame to lose him if we're intending to sell Cisak.

"big big decisions need to be made"

Sounds like more than one offer to me.

Then again, he might have just been ordering a pizza and deciding whether to have pepperoni or ham and mushroom.

First time in years when clubs are not ruled by players demands, if he goes there will be 15 other keepers to look at.

Amos has signed a 3 year deal. Complete lack of ambition unless he goes out on loan

yeah stay at the biggest club in the world and within 3 years try to make yourself the number one - some would say very ambitious

:pokeuu: