• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Met vriendelijke groet. That's all the Dutch I know, due to work emails. The Dutch speak outstanding English, I speak no Dutch. I am inferior.

Oh, I know doei too.

I am fluent in Dutch

Grolsch

Edam

Leerdammer

Phillips

Clogs

Windmills

Tulips

Flat

Skating on canals

"Cafes"

Red light district

I am practically bilingual.

I said lingual !

I am fluent in Dutch

Grolsch

Edam

Leerdammer

Phillips

Clogs

Windmills

Tulips

Flat

Skating on canals

"Cafes"

Red light district

I am practically bilingual.

I said lingual !

Well I guess my English is still better than your Dutch is hehe

And don't forget Hertog Jan my favourite beer brand here!

• 1 month later...

This is great to hear, I hope I can spot you at one of the games, will you be watching us on Sky Sports tomorrow in the Capital One Cup? Don't forgot to buy a shirt and a scarf at the WE ARE LATICS club shop and don't be surprised by the absence of a stand!;) Pies are pretty expensive but they're worth it, good luck with your internship mate and I hope everything goes well for you whilst you're here!

Oldham Athletic; Worldwide fanbase since 2012! WE'RE GOING TO BE BIGGER THAN JESUS.

also, do you have twitter? I wouldn't mind following you and your exploits, it will be a different perception of oldham to begin with but I'm sure you're opinions will soon merge with our own!

this reminds me quite abit of the Eintracht Frankfurt fans that visit Oldham often to watch Latics, they sit in the main stand and are MENTAL, pesky germans!

Good to hear!

Well we don't have skysports in Holland though. But I'll watch it online if I can find a stream.

And ofcourse I'll buy some souvenirs whilst I'm over.

I don't use twitter I use facebook and that takes a lot of my time already!

If you want you can add me but you will have to translate my posts since I post them in Dutch haha.

On my sports channel they are broadcasting Fleetwood - Nottingham Forest.

But I think I'm able to find my livestream on the web.

If you can't find a stream come into chat (Top Left). There wont be many of us in there tonight what with it being on Sky, but you can always try.

I have found my livestream but I can't enter the chat though..

It says; Sorry, OWTB Matchday Live only operates on matchdays - Please return when there is a game on!

Since the game is in 15 minutes and I see 2 people in it already any quick fix?

• 2 weeks later...

Do yourself a favour kid, you haven't arrived yet and there are plenty other teams in the North West, Blackpool are looking good, Bury got a half decent result today and there is always Non-League football like Hyde.

Latics ain't a good place right now (lots of infighting)!

Can’t quite believe someone on here might now understand my avatar! Lol

Followed the progress of FC Den Haag or ADO Den Haag as it’s known these days since being a kid when Family friends from Holland brought me a pennant and some memorabilia over from the Hague.

I hope Oldham lives up to your expectations and you have a great time, Boundary park is nothing like Zuiderpark Stadion though :chubb:

Alles Door Oefening!