Lying Football Rumours website.

According to that trustworthy football site 13 Jun 2012 11:51:08 Mark Robins has been linked with the Oldham managers job.

Robins has been sounded out after a fall out between current manager Dickov and the clubs owners regarding the wage structure for 2012/3. Now how can there be any truth in this when the chief executive last week came out and said he was doing a cracking jobs. How can people get away with posting rubbish.

some of the rumours that come off there do genuinely come off , unfortunately though there's too many saddo's posting absolute sh*te that ruin that website.

either way i still view it daily , its nice to have a laugh at some of the bullsh*t people post on there , it certainly brightens up my work day

Everyone knows that site is a a load of tosh.

To prove it I put we were signing lord kangana last season and it was put on without vetting it.

Edited by pukka

Everyone knows that site is a a load of tosh.

To prove it I put we were signing lord kangana last season and it was put on without vetting it.

yeah i put we were after Stefan Kuntz younger brother Total or something similar along those lines

and it still went up un-checked

There was a mini competition on here last summer, to get the most ridiculous names on there. I basically found a rude named footballers website and cherry picked about 5.

EDIT found the thread http://www.owtb.co.u...opic=35388&st=0

some brillint one's on there , were gunna have to start again if nothing happens in the next few weeks :coffee1: