Live commenatary from friendlies?

Does anyone know if Latics World will be doing live commentaries from any of the friendlies ?

PS: Perhaps the mods could amend my typo in the title.

Edited by BP1960

I'd be surprised if they were, even more so if we've got trialists playing.

Gordon: Trialist A passes to trialist B

Roy: Oh no, Trialist C has played that an ickle bit too short, that was a hospikal ball to Trialist D....

And Eardley completely miscontrolled that ball from Trialist E. I must say, Eardley just doesn't look like a footballer to me

I can't, at the moment, but will speak to Roy soon and let you know. We had difficulties last season as the host company only put up per-set links for the competitive games and we have to create our own for the friendliest

But I'm sure with enough notice that's not insurmountable. Watch this space!

Hi eveyone....Gordon here at the club.

We are going to Mossley to get used to the new boys (names etc) but not commentating, we will be commentaring from York and Fleetwood..and as always all home games will be covered so Birmingham and Huddersfield are also a yes!

Hi eveyone....Gordon here at the club.

We are going to Mossley to get used to the new boys (names etc) but not commentating, we will be commentaring from York and Fleetwood..and as always all home games will be covered so Birmingham and Huddersfield are also a yes!

Well done Gordon.

Edited by BP1960