Franchise FC - 1st Game

Just wondered who is going Franchise FC (MK Dons) and wether you are buying your tickets upfront like the OS has suggested we should do?

I remember last season The Sun ran its promotion opening day that was 2 tickets for £19.50p or whatever it is so will hang fire

Last season was so :censored: there getting spanked in the peeing down rain in a ground with no atmosphere, lets hope all 3 of those be different this year

Sorry mate, but not for me. Hate the club, the ground and everything they stand for. They don't deserve to have a football team. It is the only, and I mean only, club who will not get my money to watch the team I have loved for so long.

<Awaits leeslover's arrival in similar frame of mind>

If I hadn't gone last season I probably would've done, but Milton Keynes is an absolute dump (had to go today 'n' all - couldn't wait to get back to rah-rah SW15) and the ground is a pain in the arse to get to.

I like the stadium for what it's worth, just not where it is.

Im still in 2 minds

Best mate supports Dons as he was a Wimbledon fan before and go with him and only thought about it as opening day, sod it I will go Arsenal v Sunderland same day as thats only £25.50p and im going Pompey 1st Sep if the game is on

Really hope The Sun do them vouchers for the away games anyway again

Sorry mate, but not for me. Hate the club, the ground and everything they stand for. They don't deserve to have a football team. It is the only, and I mean only, club who will not get my money to watch the team I have loved for so long.

<Awaits leeslover's arrival in similar frame of mind>

I'm not all that keen on them

No anthropomorphism here. I make my decision, and on this occasion I stick with it.

Definition:

an·thro·po·mor·phism/ˌanTHrəpəˈmôrˌfizəm/

Noun: The attribution of human characteristics or behaviour to a god, animal, or object.

Now there's a word I never thought I would see on this forum :omg:

Edited by TheBigDog

Definition:

an·thro·po·mor·phism/ˌanTHrəpəˈmôrˌfizəm/

Noun: The attribution of human characteristics or behaviour to a god, animal, or object.

Now there's a word I never thought I would see on this forum :omg:

Okay then. No anthropomorphism. The shareholders and executives of a business decided to move their operation for the sake of maximising their profit and the utility of the product's consumers. We should do this "I am you and you are me" thing more often. Strudel anyone?

• 2 weeks later...

Is that the station rather than MK itself then?

Just having a look for trains now, its only £22.50 return.......... thought it would be a lot more.

Apparently so. Two mile trek or £2 on the bus from there, see Diego's travel post!

Edited by opinions4u