Manchester City

Any fan arrogant enough to pay in the home end deserves a bit of a kicking, well especially if they are of sky blue persuasion.

So if I persuade my mate, an armchair Citeh fan, to come along and sit in the Chaddy End he's fair game for a kicking? Even if he's wearing a Debenhams tee shirt?

I'll suggest he stays at home and saves his money then.

Edited by opinions4u

So if I persuade my mate, an armchair Citeh fan, to come along and sit in the Chaddy End he's fair game for a kicking? Even if he's wearing a Debenhams tee shirt?

if they arrogance to stand up and cheer yes.

Not if he stays neutral. If he starts ballooning then its his own fault!!

I remember the last time we played City when we beat them in the FA Cup they were scattered every went off every 2 minutes....

I didn't think it was as bad last time compared to their previous times they've visited (probably because they didn't score) probably because if you do anything now in the ground you'll get a banning order