Same faults week in week out.

How long has Dickov got? Plenty of effort but with no quality or goal threat. Almost been that way every game since he arrived.

People, including me, are giving up Our attacking play is about as potent as Stephen Hawkins penis and always has been bar Kuqis little spell last year.

Star striker needed or we are leaving this division. Walsall are as :censored:e as it comes.

I can understand your points of view, but looking at last nights bench how could Dickov change it? Apart from Smith, yeah Smith has his critics and he sure isn't Frankie Bunn but one things for sure, he gets to chances to miss!. I really don't know what the lad is here for or why he makes the bench. PD never uses him unless it's 5 mins to go and every striker that arrives here goes before him.

For all you Furman lovers who rave about him, Wes is worth two of him. Now I ain't knocking Furman here as he is a regular league two/one player and that's it...but we do miss Wes.

Edited by Lags

When they scored last night I would of gone straight to matt smith and put him on. We needed that extra striker on because we were putting crosses into the box and nothing was happening. Can anyone tell me where Jordan Slew went he just disappeared was he injured.

Slew looked like he had taken a knock or turned his ankle when he hit a shot just before he was taken off, I didn't see him disappear but I did see him limping after the shot. I hope we get to see this magical ability to disappear in front of a crowd of 3000+ again as with the right strike partner it could be quite effective, although, we have had other players with this magical ability before and not made best use of it.

Slew looked like he had taken a knock or turned his ankle when he hit a shot just before he was taken off, I didn't see him disappear but I did see him limping after the shot. I hope we get to see this magical ability to disappear in front of a crowd of 3000+ again as with the right strike partner it could be quite effective, although, we have had other players with this magical ability before and not made best use of it.

Can we sub-let him?

i think Furman and Wes are an excellent combination in the middle - furman keeps us going and has good work rate and is woth a goal of two. he dropped a clanger tonight and it cost us 3 poinys but there are bigger problems than him

Smith i agree start him for 5 - 6 games and see what he contributes - rather than throwing him in late on the season when we are scrapping for points

Slew injured himself when he trapped the ball on the edge of the box and turned to strike it wide of target. Can't see him ever getting injured in open play as he shies away from every confrontation. So far no pace, no heart and no commitment.

Slew injured himself when he trapped the ball on the edge of the box and turned to strike it wide of target. Can't see him ever getting injured in open play as he shies away from every confrontation. So far no pace, no heart and no commitment.

like every single loanee we get of recent

Bunn being the last one