rui miguel

Weren't you moaning about him not being a goalscorer the other week?

Why does an observation have to be moaning?

The criteria is as always, "Is he better than what we have got ?"....and from what I have seen that's a resounding yes, he would add a new dimension to the team and if he scores goals that's a welcome bonus.

Edited by BP1960

Maybe "our" Rui miguel (or his a gent more likely) thought he could blag his way into a net of tax deal by confusing us witht he other one

And of course, the choice of Cyprus and Champions League or Oldham and LEague One is not such a difficult choice to spend two weeks on trial for!

Edited by singe

It does smack of the Mark Fernandez situation all over again, but i have sympathy if indeed the club / PD thought a contract offer had been accepted on the terms we offered, only to find at their end they were wanting it gross not net.

I'd hope that were he not to have a club in another month, he'd be open to returning on the terms we offered; but in reality i cant see it. Which is a shame as he looked a very clever player; better than we have now unfortunately.

Good player maybe, but it appears as though it's one with an agent that was taking the p*** - good on PD for telling him to do one. If he's happy to do stuff like that to wrangle extra money, what do you think his performances would be like once he's got the 'contract'....

It does smack of the Mark Fernandez situation all over again, but i have sympathy if indeed the club / PD thought a contract offer had been accepted on the terms we offered, only to find at their end they were wanting it gross not net.

I'd hope that were he not to have a club in another month, he'd be open to returning on the terms we offered; but in reality i cant see it. Which is a shame as he looked a very clever player; better than we have now unfortunately.

Until its signed, its not signed.