Retire with haste, horrid pict. Retire!

I've been a big Dickov fan since he arrived here, but i'm starting to question more and more whether he's actually cut out for this job.

We've had some decent players over the last few years, and Dickov's made a lot of signings, but as pointed out in the other thread, his record in signing players who are successful with the club isnt exactly brilliant.

The main concern for me though is the tactics. We haven't threatened with attacking play consistantly for a long, long time. Hardly ever free-flowing attacking football, carving teams like we often see other teams do to us.

Its simple, if you dont threaten defences and don't look like scoring, along with condeding silly goals, you will never win football matches. And we cant seem to shake whatever it is that's making this happen most weeks.

Like I said, ive been a Dickov fan, and I respect the way he tries to acheive things here, but im not so sure it actually works.

Guest Scratch2000uk

Happy clappers that think it's acceptable to lose at home to Stevenage and clap them off disgust me!

They must have got in for free. :chubb:

Happy clappers that think it's acceptable to lose at home to Stevenage and clap them off disgust me!

Really? They disgust you? People that pay money and then feel inclined to show some sort of support regardless of the result? Didn't clap myself but didn't boo either. Next time I'll make sure that I'm clapping though, just to disgust you.

I really can't say anymore one of the most depressing displays I've ever seen really was

Yes so let's get a little bit racist and call someone a jock prick. This is the way forward.

You clap for the effort. No one likes losing.

The guy is clueless. Who starts 5 in midfield at home and plays simpson upfront who is non existent. Then when we are 1-0 down brings on a left mid no manager would ever do this. Drop simpson because he is poor and in the words of Mike Bassett Oldham should go 4-4:censored:ing-2. Dickov Out

Stevenage were much better than us, the easiest 1-0 win away from home they'll ever have. Akins looked superb for them. What's going to change? We looked pretty clueless and slow out there today. Ball not dealt with at the back results in them getting a penalty.

Too many players making too many mistakes and the same mistakes we've made week after week, season after season.

I wasn't looking forward to this game and it's only game 3.

Fundamentally, it is acceptable to lose to Stevenage, or anyone else for that matter. When you go along to the game you accept the possibility that your team might not win. People who go to the game thinking their team have a God-given right to victory disgust me, but they're usually Man U fans.

The guy is clueless. Who starts 5 in midfield at home and plays simpson upfront who is non existent. Then when we are 1-0 down brings on a left mid no manager would ever do this. Drop simpson because he is poor and in the words of Mike Bassett Oldham should go 4-4:censored:ing-2. Dickov Out

Why would no manager bring on a left midfielder? In this case he brought on Connor Hughes obviously hoping that he'd get the ball across for Smith & Simpson. Before that he brought on Smith who did pretty well I thought and his other sub was to Brown who he clearly wanted as an attacking threat. Each one of the changes made were what people on here had been asking for over the last two weeks.

With back to back away defeats to follow its looking bleak where is a win coming from where are 2 in a row coming from? Pompey away- donny away 0 points notts county home and iron at home both bogey teams then away to brentford? Can't see much for mr "judge me in 10 games" I will judge you in 10 games and if we have 8 points on the board it will be a miracle

Really? They disgust you? People that pay money and then feel inclined to show some sort of support regardless of the result? Didn't clap myself but didn't boo either. Next time I'll make sure that I'm clapping though, just to disgust you.

+1