What the hell was that?

As the title says, i really do wonder what the :censored: that was?

We simply didn't turn up at all today, Stevenage could have played 7 a side and we still wouldn't have done anything. Theres so many problems with the side and it is really causing me to question Dickov and his management ability. He is reluctant to change the system at times, yet when he does change the system, he plays a lone striker at home - does that really show positivity in a game? i think not.

so what problems do we have?

1. No urgency what so ever - even at 0-0 early on, we show no urgency to regain the ball - which ultimatley seems to cost us again and again.. then we go 1-0 down and as time goes on, we still don't up the tempo and don't close the ball down.. :censored:, we even allow players to run right through us sometimes.

2. Lack of communication - Paul Dickov himself has said that we're a quiet team, but ffs, it's not hard to talk to eachother and organise yourselves on the pitch. We look Sunday league quality at times and can't even string 2 passes together at the best of times.

3. The Manager and his tactics - I'm sorry but i'm getting sick and tired of it now - i've already mentioned his reluctance to change the system and how if he does it's a negative change but another problem is that we seem to have undroppable players. Namely, Simpson, he's shown nothing this season, yet he seems to be the first name on the team sheet. How about trying Taylor or Smith for a change, if you don't try it, how do you know it won't work?

4. Constant backwards football - there seems to be no positivity in the way we play at all - all the time the players seem to be looking for the pass backwards rather than getting in some good positions and moving the game forward. If we don't play towards the goal, how do we expect to :censored:ing score?

5. No passion - this is clear, it seems as if they have no will at all to play for the shirt - players should be showing passion through every move and on every tackle, but it is just no where to be seen.

From being at the game today, these things are obvious and i really can't understand why not. Dickov as a player was always one of the most passionate, positive and always looked to get stuck in, yet he can't seem to teach players how to do this.

Is it time for a change?

It saddens me to say that it is, or it probably will be in the very near future. We have started this season exactly the way in which we ended the last and it is unacceptable. Paul Dickov may be able to talk the talk but at this rate we will struggle this season.. Now, before the happy clappers jump at me, i like Dickov and i think he seems like a nice guy, but if he's not doing his job properly then surely he should be asked to step aside, the same with anybody in any other job.

Dickov won't last long if this carries on.

I'd like to know how many passes were exhanged between M'Voto and Tarkowski today because there was no forward momentum. Then when the ball was played to the centre-midfielders it was passed back to the CB's. How can a team without a striker, and without an attacking intent, afford to continuously give the ball back towards their own goal?

Will they ever learn?

taggart needs to go if he is a defensive coach then im a :censored:ING MONKEYS UNCLE our defense is totally lacking in any sort of practice,if you play a team that plays a certain way then you sould try and counteract way but our irish dickhead seems to be oblivious of that

It was clear evidence that PD feels he is under pressure. The 4 1 4 1 line up at home was inexcusable. It is almost as if he no longer has the stomach to fight on and wants to be sacked. He changed to 4 4 2 with Smith but should have put Taylor on as well. PD was booed at half time not the team.

It was clear evidence that PD feels he is under pressure. The 4 1 4 1 line up at home was inexcusable. It is almost as if he no longer has the stomach to fight on and wants to be sacked. He changed to 4 4 2 with Smith but should have put Taylor on as well. PD was booed at half time not the team.

Were you booing the kit?

taggart needs to go if he is a defensive coach then im a :censored:ING MONKEYS UNCLE our defense is totally lacking in any sort of practice,if you play a team that plays a certain way then you sould try and counteract way but our irish dickhead seems to be oblivious of that

this isn't me trying to put a positive spin on that performace but, we've only conceded 2 in 2 games & from a stray backpass and a penalty.

defence is the least of our worries

this isn't me trying to put a positive spin on that performace but, we've only conceded 2 in 2 games & from a stray backpass and a penalty.

defence is the least of our worries

Me and my grandad were saying this.. Quite solid defensivly but can't score for :censored:.

Corney needs to be having strong words with PD.. the team played their 'best' today when Stevenage pushed us into attacking, Corney has to push Dickov to get everything he can out of the team because it's not happening at all now.

His record carried through from last season isnt very good... we need to go to Portsmouth and win, and that won't be easy.

Corney needs to be having strong words with PD.. the team played their 'best' today when Stevenage pushed us into attacking, Corney has to push Dickov to get everything he can out of the team because it's not happening at all now.

His record carried through from last season isnt very good... we need to go to Portsmouth and win, and that won't be easy.

Strong words indeed...