Tickets for nippers....

my little nephew can't go....parents can't afford it. cheapest seat for an adult (main paddock) is most expensive for kids...

I've sat in the same seat for 7-8+ years, i take an old timer who couldn't go without me yet my 7yo nephew would have to pay way above the £10 for his season ticket.

At what age do they stop you from just lifiting them over the turnstiles? Is it from 5 up?

And I know the ST's are only £10, I'll be getting a couple, but just just curious.....

Ta.x

It is Dan, 5 and under is free entry, just lift them over the turnstile. At least it was last season when I took Sadie.

my little nephew can't go....parents can't afford it. cheapest seat for an adult (main paddock) is most expensive for kids...

I've sat in the same seat for 7-8+ years, i take an old timer who couldn't go without me yet my 7yo nephew would have to pay way above the £10 for his season ticket.

Worth looking at this new matchday club for your nephew?

I like this. Keeps annoying kids out of the main stand.

Not that it effects me as I sit in the rocky with my kids!

Cheers.

I'd have looked on the OS, but it's THE singularly worst internet experience I've ever known. I'd rather go on Ryanair.com........

This post Snookmeister was what gave me thr thought of the poll.

The Fishul still drives me mad so I thought I am glad it is not just me.

But it is obviously known that people get used to change, I just know I am not going to get used to it