Brentford 5 Oldham 1

No just realistic and Griffin Park is not exactly a favoured away game, plus Clayton Donaldson has destroyed us everytime he has played against us, and im sure Brentford will put away the chances they get unlike Scunthorpe last night.....

How many goals has Donaldson scored against us exactly?

Didnt need to score against us, ruined us at home last year with his movement, pace and strength allowing there midfielders to run off ours both home and away.

Sometimes a striker doesnt need to score to earn his team a win, oh how i wish we got him when he left Crewe.

Riiiight, and the times he played against us before that? It's just he 'destroys us' 'every time', even assuming he did play well last year can you list the others. I seem to remember him playing when we beat Crewe around Xmas a few years ago when Byfield and Hughes scored, and they offered the grand sum of sod all up top.

and the lottery numbers are....

12, 16. 36. 32 37 and 49 Bonus ball 9

If only.

I say this tongue in cheek and have never and will never use these numbers when purchasing a lottery ticket, knowing my luck they will come in :cry: :cry:

Edit to change numbers

Edited by another fan

Well I dont know about anyone else but these have got to be worth a quid !!!!!!!!!

12, 16. 36. 32 37 and 49 Bonus ball 9

If only.

I say this tongue in cheek and have never and will never use these numbers when purchasing a lottery ticket, knowing my luck they will come in :cry: :cry:

Edit to change numbers