Happy Clapppers

Because it'll cost a wedge to replace a management team that, under current economic conditions, people would be loathe to spend. If someone comes in, they wouldn't be charged with getting promotion - that's not on Dickov's remit either - instead we'd be getting someone to keep us up, something which wouldn't be beyond Dickov for some weeks yet.

Why am i prick if you look at my posts i just had the right opinion first and had the minerals to say rather than all those saying judge after 10 games, give him time, time for what to put us in a position where we have start to a relegation battle in December....

Because you offer to fight anyone in 10 minutes and give abuse to teenagers on twitter. To answer your question read my post in the Dickov In/Out topic. I really cannot be arsed repeating myself ad infinitum because my opinion is different to yours.

People say 'happy clappers' like its a bad thing?

Aye, that's a shame. I mean, I no longer see a future for Dickov but I wouldn't criticise those who do.

It's idiots like this prat Matt who create threads and threads spouting the same old rubbish looking for a reaction. Matt, look in the threads after tonight's game and stop making more.

People say 'happy clappers' like its a bad thing?

It's become a condescending term for anyone with a different opinion to their own. The same people who use the phrase are the people taking delight in the fact that those backing Dickov to turn things around and trying to be patient may have been wrong.

Im incredible company during Latics games ask Lee Sinnott ;)

Matt some may call you Matt the :censored:..but take no notice mi Owd cocker ..you wear your badge close to your heart. 1 million percent devoted ...thing is.. it is people like you that has put the club at the level that it now lies at. 'Negativity' breeds discontent it was never like this when all we had was Jim Williams views in the Chron and the green final.. No matter how :censored:e the team was it was kept to ourselves it';s the internet that has destroyed this club. And you matt, some call you matt the :censored: [i DONT] are a sad inclusion in the demise of oldham athletic ..who the :censored: wants to give up there hard earned day off when according to you all you get to see is a :censored: game of footie...

Matt some may call you Matt the :censored:..but take no notice mi Owd cocker ..you wear your badge close to your heart. 1 million percent devoted ...thing is.. it is people like you that has put the club at the level that it now lies at. 'Negativity' breeds discontent it was never like this when all we had was Jim Williams views in the Chron and the green final.. No matter how :censored:e the team was it was kept to ourselves it';s the internet that has destroyed this club. And you matt, some call you matt the :censored: [i DONT] are a sad inclusion in the demise of oldham athletic ..who the :censored: wants to give up there hard earned day off when according to you all you get to see is a :censored: game of footie...

Yes, that's it. The Internet has ruined Latics.

I am a :censored: they are correct dont be nice haha....at the end of the day i work HARD 5 days a week, and its took PD less than 30 months to make me forget 20 years of devotion, id rather stay at home and argue with the missus at the moment.....

If Dickov stays any longer then i will have to start questioning Corney's motives after all its not him owed a few million is it!!!!

P.S Have QPR paid him back?

I am a :censored: they are correct dont be nice haha....at the end of the day i work HARD 5 days a week, and its took PD less than 30 months to make me forget 20 years of devotion, id rather stay at home and argue with the missus at the moment.....

If Dickov stays any longer then i will have to start questioning Corney's motives after all its not him owed a few million is it!!!!

P.S Have QPR paid him back?

But matt you arn't a :censored: don't ever think like that,I like you i like you a lot ..It's the passion thats wrong. Your directing all your frustrations on Everybod'ys shoulders. stop negativing and start positiving. smoke pot take Statins and breed Feelgood factors around your fellow tics you'll put a thousand on the gate tell people how bloody unlucky we have been this year tell people about what a great day you had tell people that saturday's is brill down bp they might just take note lets start now fcuking great day out today what a team what a ground well done paul wee nearly beat the buggers only a matter of time till we score six

Sweet Jesus.

Because it'll cost a wedge to replace a management team that, under current economic conditions, people would be loathe to spend. If someone comes in, they wouldn't be charged with getting promotion - that's not on Dickov's remit either - instead we'd be getting someone to keep us up, something which wouldn't be beyond Dickov for some weeks yet.

If we keep Dickov, we will go down, thus reducing the already diminishing budget. So we might as well cut our losses now.

Can someone please explain to me, as easily as possible, what exactly is the enjoyment in being an internet forum troll?

I just don't undertand it.

I'd guess it makes them feel like a big man and gives them some notoriety at some level. The bigger the troll the more famous they become but usually the more illegal the trolling. Perhaps it's a sad indication of the world we live in where someone can have their 15 minutes of fame for something so low. But that's a discussion for another time.