Don't Panic!

Dissapointing to lose but it will keep our feet on the ground. We have a lot of flair in the team and if one or two aren't 100%...ie. Montano and Derbyshire we will inevitaby struggle.

If we keep that form up of 3 wins and a draw in 5 until the end of the season we will be in the playoffs at least!

I don't think this team has fully clicked yet and god help the opposition when it does!

Couldn't agree with this post more, and anyone who says 'Furman's rubbish' obviously doesn't know anything about football

Furman's not rubbish but he was poor tonight and I do think (at least partly) contributed to us sitting so deep and resorting to long ball.

Couldn't agree with this post more, and anyone who says 'Furman's rubbish' obviously doesn't know anything about football

Furman isn't rubbish he is good at his job and so is Weslowski problem is they both do the same Job and i much prefer Weslowski simpson back in on Saturday for one of them..

Guest Scratch2000uk

Furman isn't rubbish he is good at his job and so is Weslowski problem is they both do the same Job and i much prefer Weslowski simpson back in on Saturday for one of them..

Reminds me of the England problem, when fat Frank and Gerrard, are playing together. It just doesn't work sometimes, no matter how good they are.