Arrest in the Paddock?

I hope it was the lad who has been wearing a onesey to games recently because he deserves to be arrested

a 20 odd year male old wearing a onesey to Boundary Park! what has the world come too?

if you post on here you are obviously a confused young man but.......shame on you! SHAME!!!!

I hope it was the lad who has been wearing a onesey to games recently because he deserves to be arrested

a 20 odd year male old wearing a onesey to Boundary Park! what has the world come too?

if you post on here you are obviously a confused young man but.......shame on you! SHAME!!!!

He's got the right idea, nice and warm...

i think it might be oafc-latics!

I wasn't overly impressed with the 3rd copper charging through when he really didnt need to be there at all and then knocking a young kid flying without so much as a look or apology..

I clocked that from other side of the Main Stand.

They love it dont they?

Come flying through like big tough coppers, it was done in that way to make them look good................... it does however have an opposite effect!

Guest Scratch2000uk

I clocked that from other side of the Main Stand.

They love it dont they?

Come flying through like big tough coppers, it was done in that way to make them look good................... it does however have an opposite effect!

Indeed.

Then report him for excessive force. Ask him for his number and tell him why you want it. Then after you've been charged with obstruction see if any one in authority will listen to you!

Absolutely no chance Lags, they are the biggest organised crime gang on the planet.

Only a few decent ones, most of them are wankers!

Got a photo on Facebook of 4 or 5 cars on yellow lines outside work (butty van at Stockport Pyramid) about 10 of the fat :censored:ers all standing around eating bacon butties. They :censored: themselves when I went out to photograph them and moved!

Absolutely no chance Lags, they are the biggest organised crime gang on the planet.

Only a few decent ones, most of them are wankers!

Got a photo on Facebook of 4 or 5 cars on yellow lines outside work (butty van at Stockport Pyramid) about 10 of the fat :censored:ers all standing around eating bacon butties. They :censored: themselves when I went out to photograph them and moved!

Ha ha, you had a speeding ticket today Lancy Lad? :grin:

Ha ha, you had a speeding ticket today Lancy Lad? :grin:

No, they just generally annoy me :grin:

I always tell my young un', "if you get a bloke chasing you with a machette, dont run to a police station because they are all shut..... head for a McDonalds drive thru or a chippy with yellow lines outside and there will always be a copper".