if i was on Football Manager, i'd go:

......................Bouzanis

............Byrne..Mvoto..Tarky

Wabara.............................Montano

.............Furman/Wes...Baxter

................Smith

....................Derbyshire

confuse hartlepool... and croft... and we'll get three points

Back now. I would play him there for the balance. Think he will go with brown at lb.

In which case he should play..

If we have Mellor at LB then and with Croft not playing to well recently, anyone think Dickov should try Wabara and Brown down the right?

No. I think Philliskirk should make the decision!

Makes no difference what we think. It will be square pegs in round holes to suit the 12(13) apostles rule.

Taking out the 2 keepers, 10 of the following 11 will play every match if not injured or suspended. Wabara, Byrne, M'Voto, Grounds, Croft, Wes, Furman, Montano, Simpson, Baxter and Derbyshire.

Those are his favourites and no matter what they must play.

Seeing as Mellor has been no where near the team from the opening day he'll go for Brown Bryne M'Voto Wabara, and if we do anything but win then he should go they are the whipping boys of a poor league.

Yep that will be the square pegs in round holes Wabara is NOT a left back.

Won't make any differnece who playes at full back though. They won't be allowed to back up their winger and overlap just like yesterday and Croft and Montano will have to face upto being 2 and 3 manned each time and therefore unable to create for Derbyshire and Baxter just as has happened again over the last few games as PD has reverted to type. Which IMO is the reason the goals have dried up for Derbyshire.