Confirmed - CisakTo Pompey

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's probably on Everton's board as well, slating them for Tim Cahill playing in USA. He (or she) is probably a sad little person, around 16 years old with no mates, no doubt because he (or she) is a bell end. Purely an attention seeker, the Postman Matt of Down Under. Like Sly says, ignore the plank and he (or she) will go away, all being well. Then we can all get on with some sensible footy discussion, which is no doubt completely beyond aussiefan.

By the way know it all. The stats show Coventry had one shot on goal and Cisak had to make one save. Hardly a MOM performance from Latics' best!!!!

Not sure that can be right. The Pompey official site reports that Cisak kept them in the game with a string of saves.

Not sure that can be right. The Pompey official site reports that Cisak kept them in the game with a string of saves.

I personally dont think there is much between Cisak and Boozy, Ive seen Cisak drop some real clangers, not so much Boozy- or has he been luck

I personally dont think there is much between Cisak and Boozy, Ive seen Cisak drop some real clangers, not so much Boozy- or has he been luck

I think they are both very decent keepers for this level. It's the one position where we're strong in terms of both quality and depth. I do think Cisak is the better of the two but he deserved to be dropped and Bouzanis hasn't done enough wrong to deserved losing the starting spot.