Confirmed - CisakTo Pompey

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly some nutcase who stalks Alex Cisak. I mean think about it, when English players move abroad do any of us join that teams messageboard and repeatedly bang on about them being amazing and defend them from criticism etc etc? No, because we aren't completely mental.

Not come across Mendi I see.

Clearly some nutcase who stalks Alex Cisak. I mean think about it, when English players move abroad do any of us join that teams messageboard and repeatedly bang on about them being amazing and defend them from criticism etc etc? No, because we aren't completely mental.

LOL - you think I'm crazy? According to your fans, your club is better than P'Mouth, yet your club would be defunct without your chairman...tin pot club, with tin pot fans. thanks god Cisak is out. Hopefully Bouzanis Wesolwski and Jacob get out before too long as well. You will be League 2 next season. tata you inbreds.

LOL - you think I'm crazy? According to your fans, your club is better than P'Mouth, yet your club would be defunct without your chairman...tin pot club, with tin pot fans. thanks god Cisak is out. Hopefully Bouzanis Wesolwski and Jacob get out before too long as well. You will be League 2 next season. tata you inbreds.

Quick, Emile Heskey is outside, run and get his autograph!

You're a very nasty man.

To be quite frank, your own hostillity to anyone who's opinion that differed yours created this friction. From day one you came on here spouting how great Cisak is and how :censored:e Bozzy is. So much so I am fast thinking you're either Cisak himself or his mam. As it stands Cisak is our player and we deem fit to loan him out due to him being second in line currently. Live with it.

You sir, are a nobhead. Stick to your cricket :censored:e .

An Ausie calling us inbreds???

Seriously???

get back to your aussie rules 'football.' you're really good at that. kicking the crap out of each other in brainless fashion. that and rugby...both codes. infact anything where you can knock the :censored: out of each other....and touch each other....all over....and play with your didgeredoodahs...and you call us inbreds!!!!

get back to your aussie rules 'football.' you're really good at that. kicking the crap out of each other in brainless fashion. that and rugby...both codes.

Espera jefe. Back off from the codes, man - back off nice n'easy homes, an' we all click up with this :censored:.

Cya mate.

Every club would be defunct without a chairman.

LOL - you're still discussing me...meanwhile you're best player is off playing for another club getting MOM honors...

Get a grip pal.

Nobody gives a :censored: about you and Cisak for our best player shows you know nothing about footy............................. now stick another prawn on the barby Sheila!