Does the cup draw bring back memories

Was that the season we also won 2-0 at their place, think it was a tuesday night and one of the best performances i'v seen from latics.

Latics couldn't win an argument going into the game and IIRC Forest were unbeaten. Latics played 'em off the park. It could have been 5-0, as three great chances were missed in the last few minutes.

The victory was dedicated to Chubb on the day of his funeral. :chubb:

That was a fantastic day.

Another fantastic day against Forest in the Premier League (1992):

Oldham Ath 5 - 3 Nottingham Forest

Adams, Sharp, Henry, Halle & Bernard - Pearce & Bannister (2)

Att: 11,632

I remember this as I had taken my Dad (who was in his seventies then) for his first experience of the top division - sat in the Chaddy End and it was loud..

Forest got two late goals or the scoreline would have been even better - happy days...

Another fantastic day against Forest in the Premier League (1992):

Oldham Ath 5 - 3 Nottingham Forest

Adams, Sharp, Henry, Halle & Bernard - Pearce & Bannister (2)

Att: 11,632

I remember this as I had taken my Dad (who was in his seventies then) for his first experience of the top division - sat in the Chaddy End and it was loud..

Forest got two late goals or the scoreline would have been even better - happy days...

At half-time Latics were 3-0 up and Cloughie came out early for the second half to sit alone at the side of the pitch. He responded to chants of "Cloughie, Cloughie, what's the score?" by standing up and indicating the 3-0 with his fingers to the crowd, which responded with a round of applause.

Happy days indeed!