Richie Wellens

1.) It's a rumour

2.) He left us to go to Donny for more money in this division when we had a lot more money than we do now. If he really enjoyed it here and wanted to stay despite better offers he could have done.

3.) When he left here he hadn't played in the Championship and shown his class at that level.

4.) When he came he would have probably still been Manchester based- it's unlikely he is now.

5.) OK so he enjoyed it here and his Dad is still probably hanging around Middy pubs but we are a completely different team than we were when he left.

6.) How do you know he got on with Taggart (+ Dickov) when they were at Leicester together?

7.) Yes, we'd be daft not to offer him a deal but he'd be daft to take it considering the better offers from richer and higher placed clubs.

Points 2-7 don't matter if it's nonsense made up by someone to see how far it goes- have the schools broken up? As a few people have previous for that on here.

Rudemedic i am not a schoolchild i am a fifty year old man that lives in Blackpool and knows Ritchy personaly, look back to old post re Wellens vernon swap deal that i posted 5 months before it happened. Not saying he is returning but asking if it would be feasable as he feels his time at Leicester is coming to an end.

Rudemedic i am not a schoolchild i am a fifty year old man that lives in Blackpool and knows Ritchy personaly, look back to old post re Wellens vernon swap deal that i posted 5 months before it happened. Not saying he is returning but asking if it would be feasable as he feels his time at Leicester is coming to an end.

Not well enough to spell his name correctly though eh? :wink:

This will never happen though as plenty have said, he has easily proved himself to be Championship quality - and if he wants to leave Leicester, he can get a Championship team or another 12+ better placed League One sides before he'd even need to consider our offer........if we even offer.

Next.

You mean the Wellens Vernon swap deal that happened in summer 2005 when this site has only existed since Jan 2007?

I didn't say you had made the rumour up about him being released by Leicester all you did was say he had been reportedly. People often make stuff up at this time of year as it stops them being bored. I asked whether the schools have broken up because one of the biggest culprits for made up nonsense on here is a teacher. I could have gathered Richie (check the spelling :wink: )might think his time at Leicester is coming to an end by looking at his Wiki page. After all, anyone who has spent time out on loan in the season their contract runs out is quite likely to be looking to move on.

Edited by rudemedic