Doncaster - how will PD play it ?

Give the recent non performers another vote of confidence, telling them it's only a few weeks ago they dominated against Doncaster.

Drop the recent non performers, bring in the kids and tell them to show no fear.

Keep the usual formation, it worked against Doncaster.

Change the formation, it's not working anymore.

What would you do ?

Drop montano for a start, and furman, they are simply not producing enough to warrant a start. I know others fall into that category, I'd also give mvoto a taste of the bench , how's about this line up. .

Boozy

Brown

Byrne

Tarky

Grounds

Wabara

Wesolowski

Croft

Baxter

Hughes

Taylor

Mellor n Winchester given a chance from the bench, ahead of furman montano Simmo etc, if they won't fight for a place get rid in jan.

Ok it's not the strongest on paper but look where having that has got us , a relegation scrap !

Drop montano for a start, and furman, they are simply not producing enough to warrant a start. I know others fall into that category, I'd also give mvoto a taste of the bench , how's about this line up. .

Boozy

Brown

Byrne

Tarky

Grounds

Wabara

Wesolowski

Croft

Baxter

Hughes

Taylor

Mellor n Winchester given a chance from the bench, ahead of furman montano Simmo etc, if they won't fight for a place get rid in jan.

Ok it's not the strongest on paper but look where having that has got us , a relegation scrap !

Really :petesake:

So, you would have a right back playing the hardest position in the team (centre midfield)? AND a striker without a full match against one of the best sides in the division?

Yet again someone slating Furman yet he was one of the better players yesterday. Wouldn't trust Wabara in the midfield. I like Dan Taylor and would like to see him but I think he needs to be eased into the game. Take yesterday for example he should of come on and just give him some game time what harm would it of done

personally id go:

boozy

wabara, tarky, byrne, grounds

furman mellor

croft baxter montano

smith/A.Nother

give them a brief to get it on the deck wide to croft and montano, getting the crosses in to the central man. croft and montano can sit in when the oppo have posession. the reason i say A.N other is when smith plays we tend to boot it direct rather than using the wide man. Derbyshire would be perfect but hey ho :censored: happens. We ripped Preston a new arsehole playing this system but since then its gone out the window. question i ask is why

Edited by philliggi

Not slating him, but something's gotta give, after he lost his place last time he came back fighting, that's what I would like to see again.

Not saying it's ideal but we need something different , more energy, less fear so I thunk wabara may be worth a shout , clutching at straws ? Possibly , but we can't send out yesterday's 11 again, and note I also think montano and mvoto should be benched, not just furman

Boozy

Brown

Byrne

Tarky

Grounds

Wabara

Wesolowski

Croft

Baxter

Hughes

Taylor

So you'd put a right back who is on loan in CM over M'Changama who has scored persistently for the reserves and still doesn't get a game? Why is he overlooked so often? He has real quality and adds a dynamism in CM that we don't have with Wes and Furman.

Also, I agree with Brad. Why does Wes never get slated? He's been very poor too, his futile tackle yesterday for their second goal was a disgrace and an embarassment. If he thinks that half-hearted attempts like that are acceptable then show him that they aren't. He's maneuvered past the criticism that he deserves because Furman has took the majority of the blame. Both been as bad as each other in my opinion.

I'd be happy to replace both CM's. Take your pick between Mellor or Winchester next to M'Changama.

Also drop M'Voto, been at fault for about 5 goals in the last 5 games. Put Tarky in.

Taylor or Smith, doesn't matter I reckon but I'd like to see Taylor given a chance. Actually, start Taylor, might as well, got nothing to lose really considering Smith would be the one missing out.

Edited by NewBlue

Not seen much in changy tbh, bit headless at times , the fact that wabara is on loan is neither here nor there, better player IMO,capable of doing a job in there .

Maybe deano takes more grief as he is CLUB CAPTAIN , and fans and players alike look to there skipper in dire times

Ok , so dickovs selections. . . Simpson in centre mid, Baxter and smith as a front 2 , constant selection of woefully out of form players, ala montano, use the squad is all I'm saying ffs, sometimes throwing a curveball can work, mellor at scunny last year for example , we have just been dicked by Yeovil , time for a change in personel.