Corney

Couldn't attend the game due to work today but was corney at the game? Secondly how did the fans respond at the final whistle?

Been a long time coming but new year new manager is needed! He has had alot longer than most the managers in the past. Dowie or odriscoll for the job anyone?

Couldn't attend the game due to work today but was corney at the game? Secondly how did the fans respond at the final whistle?

Been a long time coming but new year new manager is needed! He has had alot longer than most the managers in the past. Dowie or odriscoll for the job anyone?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Keith Hill, please.

i have come to the conclusion that corney is full of wind and piss,shouts a lot of being pissed off by the attitude of the management and players,if its acase of the club cant afford to sack dickov and his backroom staff then own up to it,dont keep keep shouting :censored:

i have come to the conclusion that corney is full of wind and piss,shouts a lot of being pissed off by the attitude of the management and players,if its acase of the club cant afford to sack dickov and his backroom staff then own up to it,dont keep keep shouting :censored:

Seems SC and PD are big mates so nothing will change.

Gutless..............that's Dickov AND Corney!

Dickov for not falling on his sword.....he has a squad very capable at his disposal and can't get them playing successfully.

Corney for not deciding Dickov's fate for him......Everyone apart from the man himself can see that Dickov is unable to influence the team that he's put together.

Simple question....could someone other than Dickov get this team winning consistently? In my opinion, the answer is clearly yes and now we have the likes of O'Driscoll, Hill etc to add to the likes of Dowie available then Corney really needs to review the position immediately and ready for the January window.

I'll never boo my team , call me barmy, but booing does no good IMHO

I didn't boo, in fact, I clapped. I thought the performance of the team was decent today. Just the management was poor which let the players down. Smith upfront on his own is one of the worst errors I've seen a manager take for a while.

I'm just stating the reaction of the fans at the final whistle. Only person I booed today was the woeful referee when he disallowed Smith's goal.

Gutless..............that's Dickov AND Corney!

Dickov for not falling on his sword.....he has a squad very capable at his disposal and can't get them playing successfully.

Corney for not deciding Dickov's fate for him......Everyone apart from the man himself can see that Dickov is unable to influence the team that he's put together.

If Corney decides it's time to change manager, he'll change manager. We've already seen Corney won't shy away from sacking managers.

Corney will get shot of Dickov the moment he decides it's necessary. He may leave it late (because he doesn't want to pay compensation and maybe genuinely wants him to succeed) but he's not going to keep a manager all the way to relegation because they're mates.

Edited by Crusoe