Will PD bring in any new players ?

It was looking a few days ago like no new players would be brought in during the transfer window, but with extra money guaranteed do you think PD will bring in any new players, especially before the Liverpool game ?

Wabara tbh is no real loss imo as Connor Brown is avery good right back from what I have seen. If Changy is binned in favour of a loanee I will be majorly pissed off with Dickov and thirdly his record with loanee midfielders is patchy to say the least…Mantom, Lund and the just about ok Lowe…….

No I think Liverpool should only be given the small section of the RRE. Oh wait thats every other thread on this board

PD has always been given the option of bringing players in on loan if not permanent so I would expect some activity. If Warbara goes back then while Brown seems an adequate replacement it does leave us woefully short of cover at the back so we should need to bring someone in preferably someone who can play right back or centre back.

If Derbyshire and Baxter go then we clearly need more up top so we will have to bring someone in their and with Montano out long term and Furman off to the ACON then we need some cover in the middle of the park. I think we might see an active January.

Our team for Brentford as it stands:

Bouzy

Brown

Byrne

Mvoto

Grounds

Croft

M'Changama

Winchester/Mellor

Simpson

Baxter

Smith

For Coventry and Notts away, that team possibly minus Baxter.

If we want any chance of winning either match, new faces are vital IMO.

Might be Baxter/M'Changama in midfield with Smith/Taylor up front, Croft/Simpson wide.

Wesolowski will back for the Notts County game.

Edited by BP1960