Brentford

as i said in other thread even just an extra 250 adults would generate £5000 in ticket sales alone. if it was 1000 (can't see it being that much personally) then £20000. Easy money.

On another topic slightly will brentford have 1 eye on their cup replay v southend 4 days later with potential chelsea game up for grabs?

On another topic slightly will brentford have 1 eye on their cup replay v southend 4 days later with potential chelsea game up for grabs?

thats a very good question, one i never thought of. the answer has gotta be yes surely. although i wouldnt say they will change personnel for the game, they will probably use a full strength side, but mentally, players may not be fully focused. i think we can take advantage here and take all tree points, using the forrest game as a catalyst.

as for the extra numbers, i cant see it adding that many. all those who chose to go away but not home games will probably turn up for this one, but those who have lapsed and not been all season probably wont bother. they will just take there chances in the free for all.

I pick and choose my games, Brentford just after Christmas isn't one of them but I will be there if the vouchers are on. I know of 10 others just from work who are in the same boat. Time for the club to use it's head and cash in. The chance of another 10k or 20k cannot be sniffed at. That would cover Crofts food bill for the rest of the season.

My mate cant make this Brentford game, If i brought my young child with me would they be given a voucher - the intention of course is for my mate to utilise it.....

How young? If you're paying for the child then I'd say there'll be a generic voucher given.

If I were PD I'd be sending the lads out on Saturday to kick the :censored: out of them and see if Brentford fancy it with Tuesday on their minds.

I think we were in an FA Cup semi-final since we last kicked the :censored: out of a Brentford side. In fact, 3 of them.