is it time to do a reduced price game?

With the money made today (and in previous rounds) is it time to reduce the price for the Yeovil game?

The majority of the day trippers that were there today aint gonna turn out at BP for Yeovil on a tuesday night at £20 a pop, so why not do £5 tickets while the feel good factors still around and get a decent atmosphere for what is a must win game?

Tuesday night v Yeovil is a night when Everton aren't playing so I'd expect a large Everton contingent to come to collect vouchers.

Why don't we do this voucher scheme for the Saturday game versus MK Dons? Everton are at home on the same day therefore most away day fans will be there instead of BP so we could reduce the amount of Everton fans buying in the home end and allow more Latics fans to get tickets.

Tuesday night v Yeovil is a night when Everton aren't playing so I'd expect a large Everton contingent to come to collect vouchers.

Why don't we do this voucher scheme for the Saturday game versus MK Dons? Everton are at home on the same day therefore most away day fans will be there instead of BP so we could reduce the amount of Everton fans buying in the home end and allow more Latics fans to get tickets.

i very much doubt thousands of evertonians will be turning up on a tuesday night to get vouchers to que up outside bp midweek for home end tickets... use your head

No, voucher for the Everton game will get about a thousand on the gate again. 1000 x £20 is £20k 4000 x £5 is 20k. We aren't getting 4000 extra fans for a midweek game against Yeovil if tickets are £5.

This is not just a football club it's a business too.