Corney and the fans

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it started when someone irately mentioned arseholes!

Yes! But why on earth would any of you want to take it personally as if I was insulting you?! I don't get that to be honest, I wasn't after picking a fight with anyone in particular my brothers

I said that maybe you're an arsehole. I don't know you, you might be alright. Probably not though. You're contribution to my post was "I'm glad you live in Dublin". Brilliant. No, nothing else, thank you x

Carry on, get it off your chest, your picking a fight, in all honesty, Ive had the fight kicked out of me watchin Latics for 30 years.. Being in Dublin, you wouldnt have seen the :censored:e we have been served up at BP...

If I had the chance, I would have :censored:ed off years ago...

Especially if you're daft enough to drink in the tourist traps.

Unfortunately I was Diego, 3 years running ha ha. Absolutely love the place, would go every weekend if money was no object. I went to Galway for 4 days instead last year, much more reasonably priced but nowhere near as good a night out.

Unfortunately I was Diego, 3 years running ha ha. Absolutely love the place, would go every weekend if money was no object. I went to Galway for 4 days instead last year, much more reasonably priced but nowhere near as good a night out.

I'm sure Dublin Blue can give you a list of great Dublin pubs where the prices are about 2 euros cheaper than in Temple Bar.

I do t go to every game anymore due to now working most sarturdays, but the one think I noticed when I moved from the lookers paddock to the main stand is that there is a lot more negativity over that side. I think that some people have got into a habit of not supporting the team but moaning at everything. Not sure how we break the habit, but what player is gonna want to play at Bp when it's quiet enough to hear all the negativity thrown at you?

Terry John here want to make it clear I am not Dublin blue i most certainly not call anybody a arsehole without good cause jvm

Sorry for getting you mixed up Jonny, I knew you were lurking on here couldn't remember your username. Nice to have seen you at Coventry! I thought it wasn't like you to steam in with the insults!

We've got the Oldest fanbase in the league 1700 Adult ST's sold but half are concession Adult ST's goes someway to answering about the negativity. Oldhamers are a negative bunch anyway, but Oldham Seniors take it up a level....

Not all of us...some are "happy clappers" apparently....