Brian Cox on Jonathan Ross

So did this actually happen yesterday? I watched Jonathan Ross when Brian Cox was on last year, and they made a point of mentioning Latics. If he's been on again, and they've brought it up again, he at least must still have a soft spot. Fair play to him, taking time out from being a full time awesome bloke to mention his hometown club...

It did, right at the start of the show when he was introducing his guests in the green room

It did, right at the start of the show when he was introducing his guests in the green room

I don't know why I wrote 'actually', as if I thought this was some sort of false claim. I think I thought it might have been a repeat of the show I saw. I know we're flavour of the month because of the Liverpool game, but it's still kind of cool that we get a mention. I can't think of too many other celebrities whose football clubs of choice get brought up on chat shows...

Better than being force fed Cameron's :censored: sandwich.

name='leeslover' timestamp='1360509089' post='602878']

Makes me think of Tony Blair with a :censored:-eating grin

I really had not noticed the difference between these 2 self loving, attention seeking ar*****es

I don't know why I wrote 'actually', as if I thought this was some sort of false claim. I think I thought it might have been a repeat of the show I saw. I know we're flavour of the month because of the Liverpool game, but it's still kind of cool that we get a mention. I can't think of too many other celebrities whose football clubs of choice get brought up on chat shows...

No worries, I know what you meant,

I like the guy, follow him on twitter (Wife is interesting too!)

I asked him twice in the build up to Liverpool to RT good luck to us. Nothing,

Then part way through the match he was tweeting regular updates etc.

I don't mind him not pretending he is ah huge fan and loads going on, but narked me a bit.

Begging for 'RT's' is worse than begging for food.

Please RT