Baxter's thoughts on Everton fans

he didn't show the club a lot of respect through some things he said on twitter shortly after waving the club but I can't see him getting a bad reception, not that it matters as Oldham are at home.

Never showed any sort of potential when he did play for us (which wasn't that much).

So you dubbed a player that showed no potential 'the new Rooney'?

When I say "when he played" then I actually mean when he played for us in a match.we heard about his potential from youth games and reserves but on the pitch for the first team nothing transpired (though I can't remember him playing that often for us).

John Paul Kissock was also hailed as the next best thing from our academy but it doesn't mean much. Look where he is...

When I say "when he played" then I actually mean when he played for us in a match.we heard about his potential from youth games and reserves but on the pitch for the first team nothing transpired (though I can't remember him playing that often for us).

John Paul Kissock was also hailed as the next best thing from our academy but it doesn't mean much. Look where he is...

Now I know you're being ridiculous. JP Kissock won player of the year when I took Luton into Europe by bagging 6th spot in 2017. Scored the winner at Old Trafford as well.

Oh how I hope that José Baxter baby scores a last minute winner because my arrogant Evertonian long time mate is going to get dry :censored:ed, I'm sick of the Oldham are this, your team is that and your ground is the other, your chairman sounds a right :censored: for sacking Dickov.........":censored: off George!!", if they do win he's getting unfriended and a bag of laxatives fired in his pint when his back is turned....c***!

Oh how I hope that José Baxter baby scores a last minute winner because my arrogant Evertonian long time mate is going to get dry :censored:ed, I'm sick of the Oldham are this, your team is that and your ground is the other, your chairman sounds a right :censored: for sacking Dickov.........":censored: off George!!", if they do win he's getting unfriended and a bag of laxatives fired in his pint when his back is turned....c***!

Why listen to him? We are not their competitors but we have won as many trophies as they have under Moyes' tenure. Ask him how his stiff neck is from continually looking up to the Manchester clubs.