RRE small section

The acoustics of the stand are so much better. Is it time for the Chaddy vs RRE debate again, in terms of relocating away fans to the Chaddy?

Not really no. One of the things that seemed to keep the RRE going was shutting up the away fans right next to them (which they did brilliantly). Having 2 sets of fans in one stand helped the atmosphere no end.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get the 'move the away supporters to the Chaddy' - it's hardly like we're pushed for space. If people want to go in the Rocky they can, if people want to go in the Chaddy they can. The atmosphere was fantastic in the Chaddy yesterday as well.

Move away fans to the Chaddy and attendances will drop. That stand means a lot to a lot of people.

Only reason we got that small section of the RRE was fans protesting, so credit to everybody who campaigned and kicked up a fuss to the police, councillors, the club etc to fight harder. People power obviously triumphed and we made the most of it with a fantastic atmosphere.

It was well worth it.

One of the best atmospheres I can remember in a long, long time.

To get the Great Escape going, and staying going in MSP, was an unexpected joy.

Top game. Top atmosphere. Top work everyone.

Days like yesterday are what its all about!

I was in my usual place in the MSP, closer to the RRE, and by our standards we were rocking!! By the end of the match the palm of my hands were red raw and my voice was hoarse!!

Did anyone else notice that the wind must have picked up at the end of the match, as my eyes were watering!!

:scarf001:

I hesitate to add that whilst I'm sure it would've been incredible if it had gone in at the other end, there was something special about the 94th minute equaliser in front of a packed Chaddy that the same in front of a packed Rocky may have lacked.