highlight control C paste with Ctrl V usual stuff.

Jack Whitehall@jackwhitehall

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's done it again. arsenal could you buy @mattjpsmith please.

." More chance of success if he stays put at oldham.

Rio Ferdinand@rioferdy5

Matt Smith take a bow fella!! Huge header 2-2! Replay time! #FaCup

Cheers Hallam, knew it would be simple!

The miss against Crewe was pivotal in his progress in the last few weeks. Could have gone missing after that but didn't.

I think this is absolutely spot on. I was very critical of Smith in his early time with us, but self belief has clearly been the key to unlocking his potential. I think you always sensed that he had it in him somewhere to be a big 'orrible b*stard to play against, but he never really looked like fulfilling his potential - he was slow to react to situations, and simply didn't impose himself strongly enough in games, BUT, what a turnaround after getting a decent run of games.

Fair play to you Big Lad, and long may it continue! :imnotworthy:

That awkward moment where you go downstairs at night & find @de4no22 sat in a dimly lit room,TV off,listening to Westlife's- You Raise Me Up -- Matt Smith (@mattjpsmith)

Someone needs to warn Matt how dangerous it is to wander round a South Africans place in the middle.of the night...