Enjoyed myself on here. Thanks

Been a very welcoming Forum as an Evertonian over the last few days. Thanks.

Just a few questions;

Who are your bitterest rivals, and why? (Could probably guess!)

Everton? Seriously, view from you guys.

Liverpool? Ditto.

Next 5 years for Oldham; hopes versus reality.

Just interested. Cheers. R

Just a few questions;

Liverpool? Ditto.

Huddersfield

Dont take it the wrong way, Everton didnt seem anything special on saturday ( but I havent seen alot of them), Id really fear for you if Moyes left ( careful what you wish for)

Liverpool make my skin crawl ,awful fans, awful team and they made Suarez captain WTF.

New stand and a flirtation with the playoffs...

Good luck mate, its been a nice to see you on here.

Never liked Wigan.. plastics and nicked our nickname and even worse they copyrighted it!

Everton? Always had a soft spot for them being brought up watching Sunday Afternoon Granada Match when Kendall & Co ruled.

Liverpool? Don't hate them but good to see them suffer after they ruled the roost for a long time.

Next 5 years? New investors, new manager, new stand and promotion.

Nice having you on here, stick around for the replay!

• Tranmere - just me personally although a few others probably feel the same way. Its a bit irrational but they've been stuck in this league as long as we have, are fairly local and the Ronnie Moore factor adds a bit of spice.
  • You're certainly one of the least offensive PL sides! On Saturday you were poor. I thought you'd be much more up for it than Liverpool but some of your lads did look out of their comfort zone. Pienaar wound me up no end with what seemed like his constant moaning after every decision. If you beat us in the replay I wouldn't be sorry to see you go on to win it (we could claim to be the second best side in the FA Cup then!!)
  • Liverpool I dislike (with the exception of Istanbul 2005 when I was cheering for them). Their fans have an annoying sense of entitlement when it comes to trophies but in reality, they're an average PL team and I can't see them challenging the Manchester clubs any time soon.
  • As per Lukers1, with us keeping Baxter as long as possible.

Edited by bossrocks

Should be Rochdale but we don't play them enough, so probably Huddersfield. My generation still hate City and United from the 'pinch me' era.

Had some great games against Everton in the late 80's early 90's in the cups and then the league. We've exchanged players a bit, and of course there's Joe Royle. So Everton are my favourite Mersyside club. Also always found your fans to be more humble and knowledgeable then your red neighbours, and to a larger degree from Liverpool and not the rest of the UK!

Don't like Liverpool and their arrogant fans, very much like the red lot from this side of the M62.

Next 5 years, new stand built and see us in the Championship as an established club. Reality........ simply survival, this cup run will help. So we need your fans to turn out at Goodison to help!

Just a few questions;

Man City are the team I hate as an Oldham fan, but they aren't our rivals since we have had no comeback since we last whupped them.

I have a lot of time for the way Moyes has built the club up within the resources he has has. A model of a good manager and a board working together. He could have been sacked, they could have overspent and put the club at risk, neither has happened. I've never felt any reason to have feelings against the club (aside from being Scousers of course)

Liverpool? Ditto.

Don't like. Too many pricks follow them, too much fake emotion.

Ground development, security, moments of glory, pies and beer

Most hated rivals - old whisky nose and his red scum

Everton - You guys have had some great players over the years and always seem to have a team worth watching. i would like to see Moyes have a decent amount of cash to play with, but suppose you can't have everything.

Liverpool - Steven Gerrard is still different class,after him i struggle to think of positives .

5 year plan - We have to get into the championship at some stage, whether it will be before 2018 who knows, until then it would be nice to win more than we lose,starting next wednesday :) obviously after our replay i wish you the very best of luck for the remainder of the season :)

most hated for me is Blackpool

Soft spot for Everton as i used to live up city rd near goodison and have a long association with latics

cant stand the victims team that is Liverpool arogant supporters with a nasty edge

ground development financial stability and a team pushing for the upper reaches of the championship

Hate United and Bolton. Hardly a rivalry these days but the only teams I can get overly passionate about seeing lose.

Everton - A premiership club I have no strong feelings for either way. Thought they were much tighter at the back than their neighbours but didn't have the same fear factor going forward. Hope I'm not reminded of those words after the replay.

Liverpool -Were always my preferred top flight team other than when we were there but lost so much respect for them over the way the Suarez saga was handled.

Next 5 years - We've got to develop BP and find a way of generating revenue. Would love to think we can win the Europa League next season ;-) Realistically it's all about staying up and then trying to challenge at the right end of the table.

Just a few questions;

Who are your bitterest rivals, and why? Probably Tranmere, seem to hate us for some reason, bunch of delusional turds. Closely followed by the fraud of club that is Wigan Athletic.

Everton? Seriously, view from you guys. A club that has consistently tries to do things the right way, cut their cloth accordingly, backed their manager to achieve with what he has. Still remember the great 80s teams when Merseyside ruled the game.

Liverpool? Ditto. Proper soft spot for the Red Half, they were THE team when I was I kid.

Next 5 years for Oldham; hopes versus reality. Hope: New Stand, flirtation with the play offs, then Automatic. Reality: New Stand, probable relegation and promotion back into League One.

Just a few questions;

Liverpool? Ditto.

I hate Wigan, but doesnt everyone? Blackpool and QPR as they ruined our only chances of leaving this god awful division.

Everton - decent club, few of your fans were in the pub before and after and were very much on the same wavelength as us that we deserved something, it gives us a day out and either team could win the replay. Nice lads for scousers!

Liverpool - its never their fault

Next 5 years - Id take 2 mint away days a season and a chance at promotion. We may never go up, but we will never feel down until we build our 4th stand.

For your interest. S Dawg