Dickov to be more honest in future

I think we are a good team though and should be pushing for the top half of the table. Could've been more honest about the players playing :censored:! Fairplay to him leaving when he did, could've stayed till Everton (or beyond). Do wish him good luck in the future and hope he learns from his mistakes - Will do well in the future.

But the players are good enough to be higher up the league, certainly mid-table if not pushing the top 6.

They've looked pretty good since he went

These above /\

Mostly the same players - but they've looked good enough for a minimum top-half spot - merely by changing tactics and a few players around.

Dickov's currently in the hunt for another management job, so if he stands firmly with his beliefs that Oldham were/are a top half side, and he left us in the relegation places it doesn't look to good to any other clubs thinking of appointing him. So he changes his tune and makes it look like we were/are a team punching above our weight in league 1 and he'd done a half decent job leaving us where he did.

Our league is crap.. the current squad of players we have are easily good enough to be a top half team! Cut out the silly errors at the back and i think we will win a lot more games!

MOM for me yesterday was tarky. That lad has grown and grown in confidence. The effort and fitness looks loads different since Dickov left!

On a positive note for tuesday.. Everton look dodgy as fook on set pieces so lets keep it tight in the first 20 mins then pepper their box with crosses!

Personally i would play the same team as he started against Everton then bring Smith on as an impact sub if needed.

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!