Team Talk

Back in the 90s, there was a season known as "The pinch me" season. A number of players wearing the same kit and colours were on the same path as we now finding ourselves setting foot upon. Them players are now household names and legends, not just locally. The odds were against them, every time, every round, they didnt care, they just went and did it. They proved it could be done.

It could be said that we are now standing on the shoulders of giants, but we are doing it with pride and with merit.

The difference between premier teams and ourselves is only belief. It has been done before, it can be done again .

WE ARE OLDHAM

SUPER OLDHAM

WE ARE OLDHAM

OF THE NORTH.

Express yourself, Create the space, You know you can win, Don't give up the chase, Beat the man, Take him on, You never give up, Its one on one, Express yourself.

You've got to hold and give, But do it at the right time, You can be slow or fast, But you must get to the line, They'll always hit you and hurt you, Defend and attack, There's only one way to beat them, Get round the back, Catch me if you can, Cos' I'm the Oldham man, And what you're looking at, Is the master plan, We ain't no hooligans, This ain't a football song, One owl on my chest, I know we can't go wrong.

We get up early every day

Soccer is the game we play

We are the boys in blue

Playing football, football

It's the game we love to play

We're going to beat you anyway

We are the boys in blue

We're going to get you, get you

We play the game with all our heart and soul

We're gonna try to score the winning goal

We are the boys in blue

We'd love to see you

Referees are all the same

Obey their rules and we'll play our game

We are the boys in blue

We're gonna beat you, beat you

We're the boys in blue

Woo wa woo woo

And we'll win for you

Woo wa woo woo

'Cos the Latics will do anything for Oldham

We're the boys in blue

Woo wa woo woo

We're the boys in blue

Woo wa woo woo

And we're going to win it all

'Cos we're the boys in blue

They think they've got us, a division 3 team can't possibly come here and beat them, make them earn every penny of their over priced salary, make them feel like they've been in a war, empty the tanks, leave every ounce of your being on that pitch and at the end of the match give the fans another excuse to moan about the allocation of tickets for the quarter finals! Lets do this :censored:!