BBC sport predictor

I take it were not getting anyhting from the Yeovil home game. :grin: Probalby right. :cry: I wouldn't want to need a point away at Orient on the last day!!!!!!!!

yeah, we get squat from that too!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tried to let my head rule my heart and ended up with this at the end of the season. Can't decide who would go up out of the playoffs; either Bournemuff or Swindle for me.

FinalTable.jpg

Absolutely no way can I see us finishing eleven points clear of the relegation zone.

You have been saying that for weeks and while I hope to :censored: you are right...................they are not showing much evidence of pissing it.

Fortunately Scunny aren't showing signs of doing the business either. I think we'll stay up by doing the bare minimum and they won't deserve an ounce of credit for doing so.

You have been saying that for weeks and while I hope to :censored: you are right...................they are not showing much evidence of pissing it.

I'll start to worry if we are four points adrift going into the Orient game. I fully expect our L1 status to be all but secure by 21.42 next Tuesday. ..

very worried at the moment. A point minmum is needed tonight and 3 against Bury which wont be easy....

We have blown our "easy" home game we have to make the games in hand count starting tonight but ive been saying this for the past 3 weeks and they have let me down just about every single time

It's not over til it's over. I have us losing tonight and getting a point at Bury, and still matching Scunthorpe on points to stay up on goal difference.

I have us WINNING tonight by 2 goals to 1, See the wounded animal fight back!

• 2 weeks later...

Consider it pissed...

Aye.

Fair play Mr Sinnott, you predicted it all along.

I guess my glass is nowhere near as full as yours.

Especially impressive that you predicted that it would be Tuesday night.

Can I please have 6 numbers for Saturday nights lotto from you please mate?