Cheltenham 2013

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year I shocked the OWTB world by jinxing more good horses than anyone could ever remember....

Here's the ones to avoid today:

14.05 - My Tent Or Yours

15.20 - Simonsig

16.00 - Hurricane Fly

16.40 - Quevega

17.45 - Outlaw Pete

I fancy me to be in a police cell come 7 PM on the Friday. I don't know a sodding thing about horses though.

I can get evens on it being for equinophilia - any value?

I had Champagne Fever - Simonsig - Our Mick - Zarkandar - Sizing Australia (E/W) - Quevega - The Druids Nephew, however for some reason I seem to have put Simonsig and Quevega in a treble with MTOY so I've just broken even for the day. Quietly confident on Sizing Australia though

Don't really know what's running tomorrow apart from Sprinter Sacre but I'll have a look and try to get my picks to avoid up tonight. Looks like you've finally broke your curse Pukka!

Ok, today I'm looking at Buddy Bolero - Pont Alexandre - Houblon des Obeaux - Sprinter Sacre - Abbey Lane - Zamdy Man - The Liquidator. With the weather being bad again overnight, and the fact I don't know much about the runners today, I think today might be a conservative one.