Cheltenham 2013

Not that I'm any good or anything but at first look....

1.30 Far West

2.05 Ifandbutwhynot

4.00 Salsify

4.40 Edeymi

In with a chance?

2.05 Hisaabaat EW @ 25-1 EW

2.40 Cloudy Copper @ 12-1 EW

4.40 Village Vic @ 11-1 EW

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that I'm any good or anything but at first look....

1.30 Far West

2.05 Tennis Cap

2.40 At Fishers Cross

3.20 Silviniaco Conti

4.00 Salsify

4.40 Edeymi

5.15 Kid Cassidy

In with a chance?

2.05 Hisaabaat EW @ 25-1 EW

2.40 Cloudy Copper @ 12-1 EW

4.40 Village Vic @ 11-1 EW

Updated.

1.30 Far West

2.05 Ranjaan

2.40 Utopie Des Bordes

3.20 Silviniaco Conti

4.00 Salsify

A canadian on the above.

Win singles on Far West, Utopie, Silvinaco & salsify

Ew Singles on Ranjaan (Paddy power are paying an extra place)

&

ew - 5.15 Shooters Wood.

Edited by pukka

Thanks to Outlaw Pete placing and me sticking my returns on a Chelsea -1/Newcastle double last night, I'm back in the game for today. The game being "Zorrro loses all his money".

Can't lose too much on 10p lucky 15's.

Awful day yesterday, brought me back down to around even.

1.30 Far west (really confidant, especially with money back if 2nd to the fav at paddypower)

2.05 Ifandbutwhynot e/w

2.40 Inish island e/w

3.20 Sir des champs

4.00 Salsify

4.40 Make your mark e/w

5.15 Rody

Another decent day Holywell 25/1 only winner in a lucky 15, had tartak ew 20/1 3rd, and the last race had Big Shu carried over from Tuesday in a round robin.

Tomorrows 4

Kians Delight 2.05

African Gold 2.40

Long Run 3.20

Kumbeshwar 5.15

Not sure my picks are worth owt but in a desperate attempt to rescue my week I have a small E/W accumulator on Rolling Star, Bobs Worth, Salsify and Gevrey Chambertin. I would recommend either Salsify or Gevrey from those if you're wanting a "safe bet". I'll cover myself by pointing out that disjointed seems to be having a better time of it than me and even Pukka has picked more winners :D

Just when you start getting a run together some one gives you a big up(small one i know) then it all goes tits up. Better than normal Cheltenham broke even on the week. As a sporting occasion though it takes some beating, the best racing of the year, you can stick your Royal Ascot or Epsom derby week, the festival has no equal in horse racing.

Just when you start getting a run together some one gives you a big up(small one i know) then it all goes tits up. Better than normal Cheltenham broke even on the week. As a sporting occasion though it takes some beating, the best racing of the year, you can stick your Royal Ascot or Epsom derby week, the festival has no equal in horse racing.

Yeah apologies, put the kibosh on that didn't I? You're right about the week though, I'm not massively into my racing (try to make a couple of meetings a year if I get chance) but love the festival. This is the first time in a few years I've been working the week but luckily I've got all the coverage recorded to watch between the rugby today :D

I lost about £45, only result was Inish Island each way (I know sort of know what, "each way," means). Turns out my mate's mate didn't get the invite through work, he gets them all the time because he does A LOT of business with Victor Chandler, as does everyone else in the tent. I must have got through at least a bottle each of Champagne and red from Victor's own vineyard and free in so not a bad do all round.