Mini league of 4 looking more like mini league of 2....

so, saying increasing a gap from 3/4 points to 6/7 constitutes pulling away a little, and saying that scunny are the best target for us is codswallop?

Oh, hang on maybe our rivals gaining 3 points would have been us pulling closer? In some sort of freak world?

so, saying increasing a gap from 3/4 points to 6/7 constitutes pulling away a little, and saying that scunny are the best target for us is codswallop?

Oh, hang on maybe our rivals gaining 3 points would have been us pulling closer? In some sort of freak world?

Colchester are 4 points in front, inferior goal difference and we still have to play them at home.

Win that and the games in hand and we would be 8 points in front of them (effectively 9).

Too much football to be played for "mini league tables".

What Lancy said. We're not far behind Shrews and Colchester, have games in hand and play both of them. If we win on Saturday and they lose, does it become a mini league of four again? If so, then we're not in a mini league of two are we?

Colchester are 4 points in front, inferior goal difference and we still have to play them at home.

Win that and the games in hand and we would be 8 points in front of them (effectively 9).

Too much football to be played for "mini league tables".

By the same token we are only one defeat and them winning another for that gap to become very daunting.

Put your money where your mouth is then.

I did that 12 months ago with a faceless :censored: called Brad on here. I learned my lesson that it is too easy for dishonest bull:censored: gamblers to :censored: out betting on a fans forum when they lose so I won't be doing it again, sorry.

What Lancy said. We're not far behind Shrews and Colchester, have games in hand and play both of them. If we win on Saturday and they lose, does it become a mini league of four again? If so, then we're not in a mini league of two are we?

Hence "looking like" based on them being 6/7 points away at the time. Not "definite mini league of 2", but it's certainly the case that scunny's point tally, gd and run-in make them our best target.

When have we closed a 6/7 point gap over 3/4 games this season?

it's a shame you couldn't attempt to actually articulate any sort of opinion beyond "codswallop" though.

lancy....my name is good if u want a wager let me know ...I'd welcome £50 towards my next season ticket.

Thats what he said. Like I said, I won't be betting on here again for some :censored:bag to drop their account to :censored: out of a bet, besides I reckon your £50 will get better odds at the bookies.

Hence "looking like" based on them being 6/7 points away at the time. Not "definite mini league of 2", but it's certainly the case that scunny's point tally, gd and run-in make them our best target.

When have we closed a 6/7 point gap over 3/4 games this season?

it's a shame you couldn't attempt to actually articulate any sort of opinion beyond "codswallop" though.

We've won two in a row on occasions this season, and usually in games against the dross we have to beat to stay up.

I see what you are saying but it still doesn't look like a mini league of two, Colchester and Shrewsbury are still very much in the :censored:. They may be top of the mini league of four but they're still very much in it.

Apologies for the lack of elaboration. There's been a lot of rubbish spouted on here tonight by people who apparently are perturbed by the fact that other teams are going to pick up points as well in the remaining fifth of the season. Can we make up?

Stevenage have some difficult fixtures and still have to play Bury and Hartlepool too.....things can quickly change and I would say them along with Shrews and Carlisle are not safe by any means. It is still up to ourselves....if we beat the teams around us we will stay up and if we lose against them we will go down, and deservedly so!

Thats what he said. Like I said, I won't be betting on here again for some :censored:bag to drop their account to :censored: out of a bet, besides I reckon your £50 will get better odds at the bookies.

5/4 tonite.