Club Shop - Season Ticket Vouchers

Just paid £7.20 for the two FA Cup DVDs.

Now re-watching the 5th round game at BP!

Matty Smith Smith Smith

Matty Smith Smith Smith

Didn't even know they were on sale. May have to invest on Monday, many left?

Edit: And is it £8 per DVD or £4 per DVD?

Edited by jsslatic

Didn't even know they were on sale. May have to invest on Monday, many left?

Edit: And is it £8 per DVD or £4 per DVD?

£4.99 per DVD. £8 for the pair.

Only seen the Everton one so far - that showed the full match with ITV commentary plus post match interviews, including one with Bouzanis that I've not seen before.

Edited by opinions4u

Went to get a couple today before kick off but they were sold out. Asked if they were getting anymore in and the manager simply said 'I don't know but I'm on holiday next week so won't be ordering anymore soon'.

Went to get a couple today before kick off but they were sold out. Asked if they were getting anymore in and the manager simply said 'I don't know but I'm on holiday next week so won't be ordering anymore soon'.

Ladies and Gentlemen the commercial department of Oldham Athletic.

Ladies and Gentlemen the commercial department of Oldham Athletic.

Indeed. I was going to say something but what's the point? The commercial department and website are an absolute shambles but the club evidently aren't arsed. The saving grace is the ticket office who I always find to be very helpful.

Me too, advert on the shelves for the fa cup dvds, queued up to be told sold out. So why not put a bloody sign up to say currently sold out?grrrrrrrr

Lady said might have them back in on weds as they need to "burn some off...."

I took it as wedsthis week, however knowing latics....

Indeed. I was going to say something but what's the point? The commercial department and website are an absolute shambles but the club evidently aren't arsed. The saving grace is the ticket office who I always find to be very helpful.

Pay peanuts get Monkeys.

Me too, advert on the shelves for the fa cup dvds, queued up to be told sold out. So why not put a bloody sign up to say currently sold out?grrrrrrrr

Raffling them off in the exec lounge today ;)

I've had official DVDs before which were obviously burnt off by the club and packaged. I am sure we just have to be right coz we are skint. Lets face it, if te coaches don't have enough money for training equipment then we aren't going to be paying e professional printing of DVDs

They said something similar to my dad and I about having to burn some more off when we asked today! Are they even on silver discs or the standard writeable green/purple ones?!

Hope we've got the necessary permission to be doing that from the FA/ITV/whoever.

Edited by bossrocks

They said something similar to my dad and I about having to burn some more off when we asked today! Are they even on silver discs or the standard writeable green/purple ones?!

Hope we've got the necessary permission to be doing that from the FA/ITV/whoever.

went to get some food 5mins before ht,for me and my son and the father in law(it was his 1st game)in the rre,waited 15mins to be told no hot food left,then went 2 get the DVDs from the club shop after the game to be told,sold out after queuing yet again!!the club is a fecking shambles!!billy smarts circus springs to mind..

Edited by oafc21